Roger Mitchell

BILLCOWIE1958

So Roger Mitchell ex SPL Chief Exec and self confessed Celtic fan reckons that we should let bygones be bygones forget about over a decade of systematic cheating by Rangers(sic) and retain the Moral High Ground

Although he still likes to see SEVCO struggle he wants to see an end to the bitterness and outrage of fellow Celtic fans at the way that they and our Club were treated

BOLLOX to that Roger and BOLLOX to you too!!!!

If he is too blind or too naive to see that the cheating is continuing even now then how on earth did he ever attain the dizzy heights within our game because it's so obviius

By the continued cheating I refer to the 'Honest Mistakes' which a Blind Man going up a hill on a 3 legged donkey could clearly see as cheating and the total disregard by the authorities to Financial Fair Play rules

4 years of this blatant cheating was done on HIS watch so maybe that's why he's so keen to sweep things under the carpet

To Roger and any other bleeding heart who thinks for the good of our game we should just forgive and forget You forget if you want but Honest True Faithful Celtic Fans NEVER will

It's my opinion that we should take a lead from a bigger authority even than the SFA or the SFPL

We should emulate HMRC and make these HUN BASTARTS sweat cringe cower or any other bodily functions or state that you think may be appropriate

These odious horrible scum of the earth PEEPUL have the audacity to flaunt the Titles and Trophies that the entire world knows are tainted and add them to their previous haul and claim that they are the World's most successful Club

They are not even Rangers(sic) FFS yet they maintain that they are 'Coming' and 'Going For 55)

You have to hand it to the Honchos at IBROKES They sure know how to circle the wagons and milk the money out of the pockets of the Gullibillies but if they could use the same methods to play the game fairly then we might have a better product in Scottish Football But don"t hold your breath waiting for that to happen

We need to take every chance or opportunity that we get to ram it right up these CNUTS and make them see who really are the Too Dogs in Scottish Football We need to obliterate them from the face of the planet once and for all and cast them into oblivion

If you're still with me at this point ... It's been bugging me all morning who Roger Mitchell reminds me of
Well it's just struck me..........

Joe Pasquale ?????

HH?

Last edited:
So Roger Mitchell ex SPL Chief Exec and self confessed Celtic fan reckons that we should let bygones be bygones forget about over a decade of systematic cheating by Rangers(sic) and retain the Moral High Ground

Although he still likes to see SEVCO struggle he wants to see an end to the bitterness and outrage of fellow Celtic fans at the way that they and our Club were treated

BOLLOX to that Roger and BOLLOX to you too!!!!

If he is too blind or too naive to see that the cheating is continuing even now then how on earth did he ever attain the dizzy heights within our game because it's so obviius

By the continued cheating I refer to the 'Honest Mistakes' which a Blind Man going up a hill on a 3 legged donkey could clearly see as cheating and the total disregard by the authorities to Financial Fair Play rules

4 years of this blatant cheating was done on HIS watch so maybe that's why he's so keen to sweep things under the carpet

To Roger and any other bleeding heart who thinks for the good of our game we should just forgive and forget You forget if you want but Honest True Faithful Celtic Fans NEVER will

It's my opinion that we should take a lead from a bigger authority even than the SFA or the SFPL

We should emulate HMRC and make these HUN BASTARTS sweat cringe cower or any other bodily functions or state that you think may be appropriate

These odious horrible scum of the earth PEEPUL have the audacity to flaunt the Titles and Trophies that the entire world knows are tainted and add them to their previous haul and claim that they are the World's most successful Club

They are not even Rangers(sic) FFS yet they maintain that they are 'Coming' and 'Going For 55)

You have to hand it to the Honchos at IBROKES They sure know how to circle the wagons and milk the money out of the pockets of the Gullibillies but if they could use the same methods to play the game fairly then we might have a better product in Scottish Football But don"t hold your breath waiting for that to happen

We need to take every chance or opportunity that we get to ram it right up these CNUTS and make them see who really are the Too Dogs in Scottish Football We need to obliterate them from the face of the planet once and for all and cast them into oblivion

If you're still with me at this point ... It's been bugging me all morning who Roger Mitchell reminds me of
Well it's just struck me..........

Joe Pasquale ?????

HH?

Chapeau!

Nailed it.

Back