Rogic, Turnbull, is it starting to work?

Brimcbhoy

Some interesting points in this article. I was impressed how well we kept the ball off Motherwell, I can't remember Hart having to make a save of any note. Also didn't notice much inverted full backs, Boli in particular seems to prefer the traditional role. Could that be the reason we didn't see the Mwell wingers whipping crosses in as the space wasn't there?

I think Rogic was different gravy compared to Turnbull. Apart from his goal, I thought Turnbull was poor. He's greedy, makes the wrong decisions more often than not and his passing (when he did try) was often wayward.
I think he needs to be taken out of the team for a few games, so he can watch how Rogic is going about his business

Last edited:

Some interesting points in this article. I was impressed how well we kept the ball off Motherwell, I can't remember Hart having to make a save of any note. Also didn't notice much inverted full backs, Boli in particular seems to prefer the traditional role. Could that be the reason we didn't see the Mwell wingers whipping crosses in as the space wasn't there?

Mibbies Ange has come to the view that he doesn’t have the right type of players to play exactly the way he would like them to and is cutting his cloth to suit regarding the inverted fullbacks.....I still think we need a bit more physicality in the team though...

Back