ROI

A

Anthony

Just seen on the news Martin O'Neil and Roy Keane have resigned from their positions.Cany say i'm surprised as their recent results have been poor the thing is who do they bring in now?Think any top manager would struggle to turn it around with this crop of players .

Just seen on the news Martin O'Neil and Roy Keane have resigned from their positions.Cany say i'm surprised as their recent results have been poor the thing is who do they bring in now?Think any top manager would struggle to turn it around with this crop of players .
Was on the cards Tony MON is old school, the game has moved on, you have move with the times, the game is pacey aand slick now.

Had high hopes for MON n Ireland job, started well too! Don't think Keane treating players like kids n pretty much destroying the dressing room has done much good, either.

Dunno who will take the job now but they have a huge re-building job on their hands.
Onwards n upwards COYBIG ?
"Don't think Keane treating players like kids n pretty much destroying the dressing room has done much good, either. "

Dont think thats the dressing room in the picture Maestro!!

Good shout and perhaps our bhoys can put him in touch with the appalling treatment Scots think is acceptable to dish to Neil Lennon
Tarring with same brush.
Good shout and perhaps our bhoys can put him in touch with the appalling treatment Brits think is acceptable to dish to Neil Lennon

Actually, I wonder if Lenny will be a contender?

Good call. Would be a lucrative escape route for him from the building Hun resentment.

Shame if Hibs suffered tho - would hope they'd get a pay-off and a good replacement in to spend some cash.

Good call. Would be a lucrative escape route for him from the building Hun resentment.

Shame if Hibs suffered tho - would hope they'd get a pay-off and a good replacement in to spend some cash.

I can see NeIl leaving Hibs shortly.

He gets assaulted at Tynecastle and what support did he get from Petrie and Dempster? Tells a tale methinks.

Members online

Latest posts

Back