ROSS COUNTY v CELTIC - all comments here

Put our outside lights up yesterday and while I went out today, my wife put the tree up
Result !!
Some of our neighbours go mental with the decorations, but must admit, it makes the place look nice
And we're supposed to get snow tonight

Best of the season to everyone & Merry Christmas
Nice D, merry christmas to you and yours! hope Beau has a great time "treein" Rudolph!
Mon the Beau!!!!!!

Just think Mick if the queen's deid we'll have a dug as head of state, a King Charles!

I'll go to bed....
🐈
I don't mind putting up lights, but couldn't be bothered with all this ;-)
HH

Attachments

• Christmas neighbours house .jpg
    Christmas neighbours house .jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Neighbours yard at Christmas .jpg
    Neighbours yard at Christmas .jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 3
Nice D, merry christmas to you and yours! hope Beau has a great time "treein" Rudolph!
Mon the Beau!!!!!!
Cheers Michael
Took Beau for a walk at our favourite park, there were hundreds of people checking out the tree lighting ceremony, this afternoon
They had a couple of beautiful Clydesdale's pulling a buggy loaded with people
Don't think Beau's ever seen a horse before,he stood stock still and the look on his face was priceless
They had food vendors and coffee given out, and it was a nice atmosphere for all the kids
Christmas means more to me, now we have a granddaughter
Hail Hail to everyone at this time of year
Hope your festive season, is the best yet
HH

Cheers Michael
Took Beau for a walk at our favourite park, there were hundreds of people checking out the tree lighting ceremony, this afternoon
They had a couple of beautiful Clydesdale's pulling a buggy loaded with people
Don't think Beau's ever seen a horse before,he stood stock still and the look on his face was priceless
They had food vendors and coffee given out, and it was a nice atmosphere for all the kids
Christmas means more to me, now we have a granddaughter
Hail Hail to everyone at this time of year
Hope your festive season, is the best yet
HH
Aye D,and a big Celtic Noise christmas hug/huddle fur Liliana,ye have tae spoil her rotten!

Members online

Latest posts

Back