ROSS COUNTY v CELTIC - all comments here

I forget what I posted in Superbru -- I think it was 3-0 Bhoys -- in my quest to get at least ONE result right this season. It would be great to see Rogic get one of those, and maybe Griff will get back in the groove, if either starts or is subbed in.

I didn't give this much thought last year, but watching another game -- I think it was Dundee FC and Dundee United a week or two ago, in the freezing rain -- I have to ask: Isn't it a bit, oh I don't know, unbearable to play in weather that's really cold? I mean, isn't kicking the ball in freezing temperatures like kicking a cinderblock?

The ball is made round to go around my friend, regardless the weather 👍

No idea what team Neil will go with today, but thats never stopped me before 😉.

So here goes.....

The Waa.

Jeremy,Xmas jumper crew , Taylor.

Broonie n Calmac.

Jamsie Ollie Corpus.

Leigh.

After picking Celtic to win every league match 4 nil, I decided to ditch it last week and went for 5 🙈🙈🙈😂

So its back to 4 nil for the hoops in the highland capital.

Leigh Jeremy Corpus and Mikey off the bench again.

H.H

I forget what I posted in Superbru -- I think it was 3-0 Bhoys -- in my quest to get at least ONE result right this season. It would be great to s
The ball is made round to go around my friend, regardless the weather 👍
remember the plastic Mitre 5 balls with the dimples on it? If ye got that in the coupon or leg on a cold winters day it would sting like bastard.
3-0 today COYBIG

interesting selection and a very different set of circumstances for young Morgan as this will be much more physical than the Rennes game. Hope the lad does well but he is only the tip of the spear which should be driven forward sharp and often enough to do the necessary damage.

Our injury list is getting a bit worrying, Bolingoli, Elhamed, Elyonoussi, Eddy. The first 3 we can cover but I hope Eddy's problem is minor!
Good to see wee Frimpong back, the bhoys a joy to watch.
The Griff is sure to get on a some point, who know maybe Scotty will too!
Get yer mittens on bhoys it's a chilly one! 🥶

Can't believe there hasn't already been a thread started for tomorrow's game!

Are County in for another hiding or have they learned to tidy up and park the bus with bricks for added breaking support?
Will Celtic have a European hangover or will Lenny change the side to freshen things up?
Looking forward to watchin wee frimpong again wit a player he is😁 only down side to todays game is that fuckin reprobate Andy THE RAT Walker is commentating hes fuckin murder but a comfy win today 4 nil HH

Great start...

Please stop with the papa Francesco so though....was great in Rome, a song for the moment but FFS man

Back