Ross County v Celtic - Saturday 12 September, Kick-off 3pm. (live on Ross County PPV) - all comments here

Few options available.
Duffy and eddie will be in probably.
Depends if lenny goes favourites or not.

Really need to rinse this 5 sub rule. Especially when we have 3 strikers itching for mins.
I'm not too keen on pushing eddie too much. I have zero trust in international coaches as they have a separate agenda.
He was played 70mins when Celtic weren't sure if he should even be part of the fixture.

Just sayin

My subs would be at any time 352...

Ajer - hamed
Forrest - frimpong
Eddie - ajeti (klimala playing 90...not sure if lenny is 100% on board with him though)
Christie- Turnbull
Broony - Luca

If we get a wee goal cushion I'd like to see Luca given a chance as a deep mf spraying passes.
See what he can do with guys like frimpong or kilmala running.

County are going to park up big time.
Wouldn't be surprised to see our more tried and tested bhoys given the nod to start with.

All guess work and pissing in the wind 😉 no telling who has came back carrying a knock.

I'll add at this point that I think broony is carrying a knock.
Think lenny has started him as a captain rather than him being 100%

Litteraly fuck All options to switch out Ely in the squad right now. No proper attacking lwb. Shame as Taylor can do a job in a 4231 but only if we have a serious and consistent high goal return from CM to make it an option. The old square pegs for our system.

Needs guys like Turnbull, McGregor, Christie, Rogic to push up.
Ntcham isn't a DM, Soro could disappear and broony can't do 50 games.
Head scratcher

Latest posts

Back