Ross County v Celtic - Saturday 12 September, Kick-off 3pm. (live on Ross County PPV) - all comments here

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Details on the PPV below and John Hartson getting called a soup taker on twitter.

Hartson getting stick from Celtic fans, info on Ross County’s Pay-Per-View, delicious from CSC Norway...

If it was up to me they could stuff it, but the 18yr old wean got his mammy to talk me into it 😜.

Looking forward to seeing our new signings getting the last 10 to 15 mins 😤.

Pre match prediction Duffy booked for his first or second challenge.
Hopefully we go 352 Duffy Ajer Julian then
Elhamed as wing back and would also like to see brown sit out this one and go with nitcham McGregor and Christie and also a striker hopefully Edouard will be fit as he has played both France games and scored klamala scored also and Elyounoussi so they will be back on form so Lennon better get his head out his arse and play 352 and go for the throat of county it’s time we start pumping teams with swagger

Would certainly like to see klimala and eddy upfront, think his running off the ball would be glorious for eddy to feed short tight passes into him.
Certainly 352
HH
Yip - it has to be a 3-5-2. Whether we start with Ajeti or Klimala alongside Eddy and then potentially swap them (or bring Eddy off if we are well in front). We have a few players that must have their confidence high thanks to their goals over the last week or so.

It will be interesting which defenders we play. Duffy and Jullien are certain but I wonder if Bitton will get selected ahead of Ajer after his impressive showing against a poor Scotland. It was interesting that Elhamed started on midfield in that game too.

Hopefully we go 352 Duffy Ajer Julian then
Elhamed as wing back and would also like to see brown sit out this one and go with nitcham McGregor and Christie and also a striker hopefully Edouard will be fit as he has played both France games and scored klamala scored also and Elyounoussi so they will be back on form so Lennon better get his head out his arse and play 352 and go for the throat of county it’s time we start pumping teams with swagger
Seen Klimala done the Messi dink fur Poland ,bet he wishes he done that against Motherwell last weekend.

Talking to my mate earlier. Bhoy is minted and has all the legit full TV. He was going off his nut that the game wasn't covered by his multitude of subscriptions haha.
"Ross county TV? What in the name a fuck is that!"
Pished myself laughing. Poor cunt pays a fortune on legit telly and the bold Ross county are now mixing it with the big boys.
He will probably buy the months subscription for seven bangers just to keep up the moral standard he sets.
Told him
"It will likely be a guy standing on a bucket with an iPhone5 held in the air"
He was raging and replied
"At best"
😂

Talking to my mate earlier. Bhoy is minted and has all the legit full TV. He was going off his nut that the game wasn't covered by his multitude of subscriptions haha.
"Ross county TV? What in the name a fuck is that!"
Pished myself laughing. Poor cunt pays a fortune on legit telly and the bold Ross county are now mixing it with the big boys.
He will probably buy the months subscription for seven bangers just to keep up the moral standard he sets.
Told him
"It will likely be a guy standing on a bucket with an iPhone5 held in the air"
He was raging and replied
"At best"
😂

I've heard good reports about their mobile, pitch-side camera units. Not available for Aberdeen games

article-2679444-1F5C9A1800000578-196_306x423.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back