Ross County v Celtic - Saturday 12 September, Kick-off 3pm. (live on Ross County PPV) - all comments here

First 25 minutes not to clever, to say the least, second half so much better. Big Duffy was brilliant. Good to see Klimala getting one after that sitter. Duffy scored and went through Julien too, who was claiming a penalty. 😁 Turnbull and Soro are the not so distant future. All in all, a good day. Keep it up and lets get even better. HH

Duffy and turnbull it's always nice to see the new kids on the block duffy took his goal just as I had thought when I heard we might be getting him that's what came to mind he didn't let me down.turnbull I must admit had never really watched him.but when he came on he made a fantastic chip come lob into the box that landed perfectly at the feet of one of our players loved it ir had vision and skill this boy has it.Mon the hoops

Good result hate games in right little grounds like that always looks a free for all at corners and free kicks still needing some work done with the defence tempo of the game went up a bit when Broony went off and the younger players came on a good days work but better teams might have scored with the chances County had

Members online

Latest posts

Back