Ross County v Celtic - Saturday 12 September, Kick-off 3pm. (live on Ross County PPV) - all comments here

Another day, another win.

5-0 away from home is never to be sniffed at, but we also can't ignore one or two things lurking in the background.

Jullien still had a few shaky moments for me. Hopefully, Duffy will sort that out over the coming weeks and months because, for me, CJ ain't no leader.

Despite his size, he is not an imposing figure at the back, whereas Duffy is. You only have to look at the way he cleaned Jullien out when he headed home his debut goal to realise he's going to be a reliable sort all over the pitch.

I'll forgive Duffy his momentary lapse at the back as this is only his third match since January. Can't wait to see him fully up to speed.

The disappointing thing about the game for me yesterday was Lennon's refusal to give more time to Turnbull and Soro. The match was over as a contest at half-time and they could've definitely done with some more minutes on the pitch. I would hate to see a talent like Turnbull go the same way as some of the other young Scots we've had over the years.

Thought Jamesy looked a bit out of sorts yesterday as well. Lennon obviously wanted Frimpong on the pitch which meant that Elyounoussi made way on the left for JF.

For me, Forrest either plays on the right or not at all. Elyounoussi is the only guy for the left-hand side of the attack at present. He has won me over completely with his performances this season and shoehorning JF into the team on the left at his expense will cost us dearly at some point if NL carries on with this particular tactic.

All in all, a very satisfying 3pts and it's on to another away game at St Mirren on Wednesday which will mean that we've played only two home games from our first six matches.

I was gutted to hear that Sevco has already picked up the first trophy of the season although I must admit I hadn't even heard of the Clean Sheet Cup until I read about it in the media.

[QUOTE="Starrynight, post: 225334, member: 66
Three points and increasing our goal tally.
Can only be positive.
Hope we take plenty on Wednesday.
Sure it does and sure we will. That shite will not even get close to us on goal difference as there game plan for the season is so obvious. Build on not letting in soft goals which they are already mouthing about yet will be second if we were on the same games. The only way they can take our title is by trying to take 2 more points out of our encounters with them taking we both don't drop points. Of course they will be helped with the dodgy pens late in a tight match. Haven't played anyone who are prepared to cross the halfway line until at least 2 goals down. That is nothing new to us but let's see how mouthy the wankers are when we put them to the sword at CP in October

Of course they will. Slippy has made it clear that skintco has to accelerate its recruitment. He want players in in the next couple of days.
Why wouldn't he as he has fuck all to work with. Where is the money going to come as they have to sell in order to buy and got what they call assets hoping that some mugs are going to pay the over inflated prices there hack mates try to muster up for them. Last offer I would believe for there main asset an overweight grumpy columbian was a ham sandwich with a packet of pork scratchings, apparently he agreed terms on the pig he is

Sure it does and sure we will. That shite will not even get close to us on goal difference as there game plan for the season is so obvious. Build on not letting in soft goals which they are already mouthing about yet will be second if we were on the same games. The only way they can take our title is by trying to take 2 more points out of our encounters with them taking we both don't drop points. Of course they will be helped with the dodgy pens late in a tight match. Haven't played anyone who are prepared to cross the halfway line until at least 2 goals down. That is nothing new to us but let's see how mouthy the wankers are when we put them to the sword at CP in October
For all the goals theyve scored weve scored the same but played 2 games less I cant wait to play them see how they deal with a side that actually plays to win

I don't think ntcham heart is really in staying with us anymore as since the CL disaster he has not played anything like we know he can.
Tbf to ntcham he played decent that game nice run and assist for ajers tap in but think you're right hes wanting away we know this but I've been pleased with his performances since lenny had a word in his ear his attitude is better and seems to be knuckling down and going about his business

Members online

Latest posts

Back