Ross County v Celtic, Saturday 6th August 2022 at 3pm BST

Except they will likely get the hits if it's the same pro sevco , anti Celtic articles that are uploaded there will be the same appetite for it as there is in print.
Aye true mate but if they just want to pander to them that won't last long either because the klan will always embarrass themselves so they will eventually have to highlight wit ever they've done..... Writing that winter I'm trying to think how it would work but I'm kidding maself there will always be an anti celtic slant no matter wot papers die out and the way huns hunt out reporters social media to hound them for true bad stories about them nothings changing anytime soon fuck the lot of them

Aye true mate but if they just want to pander to them that won't last long either because the klan will always embarrass themselves so they will eventually have to highlight wit ever they've done..... Writing that winter I'm trying to think how it would work but I'm kidding maself there will always be an anti celtic slant no matter wot papers die out and the way huns hunt out reporters social media to hound them for true bad stories about them nothings changing anytime soon fuck the lot of them
As the great man himself said " we are underdogs in our own city " ( Billy McNeil)
Though these days it feels more like outcasts in our own city , though he probably meant that as well.
As long as theres soup for attention seekers , soup will always be taken.

See that's a cop-out admittedly there's been a renewed singing of ira songs but that's no excuse for not highlighting racism the only way our young mob stop the signing is if there's a proper drive to stamp it out on all sides imo these so called journos just don't want to rock the boat so will sook hun boaby theyre full career thankfully the rags are dying out and it will all be online and wen they dont get the hits they will die online also to leave fan media to rise from the ashes of the soup takers and do it fuckin properly
Fan media - all that would bring is totally polarised reporting and feed into the paranoia of both sides. If you really think all of the media are one sided then you are just as paranoid as the rankers who believe that the media and eveyone else has a vendetta against them. TBH I am amazed that the media have not pointed out the bile from both sides more often - I thinkthey are fed up with trying because no matter what they report half of Glasgow will be up in arms and accusig them of the worst form of bias and collaboration with the enemy. I am sure there are some journalists that have a rankers leaning but there are also some that hae a wee Celtic leaning and those must be pulling their hair out at the recent behaviour of our fans. How quickly we forgot about Fergus's work with the support and media to claim the moral high ground.

Fan media - all that would bring is totally polarised reporting and feed into the paranoia of both sides. If you really think all of the media are one sided then you are just as paranoid as the rankers who believe that the media and eveyone else has a vendetta against them. TBH I am amazed that the media have not pointed out the bile from both sides more often - I thinkthey are fed up with trying because no matter what they report half of Glasgow will be up in arms and accusig them of the worst form of bias and collaboration with the enemy. I am sure there are some journalists that have a rankers leaning but there are also some that hae a wee Celtic leaning and those must be pulling their hair out at the recent behaviour of our fans. How quickly we forgot about Fergus's work with the support and media to claim the moral high ground.
Not I actually think the mainstream media are just shite at theyre jobs generic pish questions and pages upon pages of shite stories u think people are para?? it's not fair calling people crackpots when there are so called journos scared to hold anybody that runs the game to account so wits the point of them I'm aswell watching stuff on the team I support rather than reading shite the likes of Jackson and keevins write

Back