Ross County v Celtic, Saturday 6th August 2022 at 3pm BST

Only World Class teams have comparable history.
Only World Class teams have comparable keepers.
1888-2022, the unbroken history of the unbowed, unbreakable and indefatigable Fenians. We never lay down, gave up or ever, ever stopped. That's why our club survived intact with its debts paid and the future-planning which ensured our past, present and future dominance.
Behold and despair you undead and unworthy infidels.
The future is bright; it's green and white and Big Joe Hart will keep us in the fight!

Aye, a couple of auld yins & myself, head oot tae Coatbridge tae the Exsel Group Stadium tae watch Albion Rvs v The Sons, great wee day oot Balloch via Glasgow tae Coatbridge via Glasgow, Dumbarton, Balloch,
NightClub 🍺🥃🍸🍹🍾 👀😱👀

So just watched game on 7.30 Sportscene (recorded it 😁) Thought we look good , did listen tae it at the game on Sportshund, got a few strange looks when I let rip wae a get it round yee Malky, as Big Jenz put us 2-1 up. Abadas goal was missed in the celebrations at fulltime at Cliftonwhatsitsname.

3pts, good display, Top of the League.
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️HAIL HAIL☘️COYBIG☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Taylor again!!! What a game. Jota gets credit for cutting the ball back to abada but it's taylor that makes the goal. Tries to win the ball several times. He's the one chasing constantly. Closing down in the 91st minute after doing it all game. He wins the ball back with big Gio and we go on and score a cracker. Taylor is quickly become my favourite player in a hoops tops. In matches like yesterday, where Angeball isn't quite clicking, it's good to know we have a Brown/Tierney type player that isn't going to stop from the 1st to the 90th minute. The guy is all over the park throughout the game.

See the media are covering the disgusting chanting from some of our fans yesterday - who are these morons - the only winners are the other side of Glasgow who can claim equivalency and excuse their racism. TBF the chant was disgusting celebrating the deaths of several of their people including Walter Smith. We need to take the higher ground and call these people out.

See the media are covering the disgusting chanting from some of our fans yesterday - who are these morons - the only winners are the other side of Glasgow who can claim equivalency and excuse their racism. TBF the chant was disgusting celebrating the deaths of several of their people including Walter Smith. We need to take the higher ground and call these people out.

Fuck the media. I havent heard the chants. If they were aimed at Walter Smith and that, and the media have called it out then that's a fucking first. I've never seen them call out the peado chants aimed at Jock Stein, Scotlands greatest manager, who did everything in his power to rid scotland of the sectarian shite, even confronting his own fans....but they will defend a bunch of sectarian bastards that openly hated Celtic and Catholics. I havent seen the media defend scotlands greatest ever players. They get the opportunity every single week to do that. The scum sing the same songs about them at every match. Where is the media condemnation there??? Fuck the media.

Was at a wedding yesterday doing just caught the highlights,laughed at Kyoto goal celebration that didn't seem to go as plan then the Ross County scorer mocking Kyogo by repeating the same celebration net he wasn't laughing when Hart made a fantastic save to stop them taking the lead or when Jenz powered home the header to put us in ftont. Good goals from Kyogo and Jenz but a great finish from Abada. All in a good 3 points and come away with no injuries as I'm sure there would have been some robust tackles on our guys is a bonus and a great days eork.

What were the celtic fans singing out of interest. Must have been really bad for the media to hear it. Worse than what I've mentioned above??? Worse than singing about killing Catholics?? Or racist chants?? Nazi salutes?? Must have been worse than all those things for our impartial media to sit up and take notice!

Members online

Latest posts

Back