Ross County v Celtic - Sunday 21 February, Kick-off 7.30pm Live on Sky Sports

Christie, Rogic and Kenny [less to blame] can not play together, they get in each others way, we saw that against the Dons so what happens next match? ......yep, put the three of them on again.

Last edited:
Do not rush to judgement when emotions run hot. I have calmed down now. We have 8 games to go in our domestic season and it will be a season with no trophies. as I cannot see a Scottish Cup being played this season. Success is not about the way we play or the chances we make, It is about results. March April May and June gives us about 127 days before our first step at qualifying for the CL. Do we deserve to qualify? Do we? If so what has to change? Should the changes be incremental or radical? Expensive or cheap. With the recently published accounts showing the ravages of a COVID afflicted season it cannot be expensive. but it could be radical. Delia and Venglos were radical options. Mostly we play safe with managers. Covid will continue next season and finances will be tough all over the world. Our scouts search for talent worldwide and we need to do this at the managerial level. Neil Lennon knows that his tenure is up. But who takes his place? Kennedy could be interim but probably not permanent. I'd suggest Jan Kozak of Slovan Bratislave if available.

Celtic manager Neil Lennon: "It's a strange one. It's another poor goal from a set-piece. But I think we played well tonight and did enough to win the game.

"The goal is inexcusable. Our defenders don't seem to want to defend this season. We do the work on the training pitch but if the players don't attack the ball there's not much you can do. It's been a running theme for us this season for whatever reason."

Lennon's post match interview on Sky where he has a wee laugh at the beginning them a smirk or two during it does neither him nor the club any favours. Who is advising him? Anyone? Do we have a PR department?
He is now becoming a hated figure, had he done the right thing months ago he would still be a much liked ex player/manager but now will be remembered as the man who fecked the 10 and had a wee laugh about it.

Celtic manager Neil Lennon: "It's a strange one. It's another poor goal from a set-piece. But I think we played well tonight and did enough to win the game.

"The goal is inexcusable. Our defenders don't seem to want to defend this season. We do the work on the training pitch but if the players don't attack the ball there's not much you can do. It's been a running theme for us this season for whatever reason."
Welsh is a centre half he needs to mark up thats a free header. Criminal defending all season and never been addressed.

Always one isn't there!!! Remembers everything!! I had a moment of weakness!!
Friends Romans countrymen lend me your ears. I just need someone to tell me to wake up, it's all been a bad dream. I just sat here and laughed, I can't take much more of this. Will someone at celtic Park please have the balls to sack Lennon. It really is not funny anymore. There's a team playing out of ibrokes that makes Walter Smiths anti football look good. And yet they make us look like a pub team. I'm angry, pissed off, and utterly bewildered that no one at Celtic can see that the problem is Neil Lennon not dodgy refs and a corrupt organisation. Jock Stein new the authorities were anti-celtic, his answer was to be better than that so even with the corruption he still won. Lennon hasn't got the tactics to do this

''Friends Roman , Celtic supporters , I come to bury Lennon not to praise him .''

If the Board do not see what most of the support see , that Lennon and his team ( of coaches ) is a busted flush . We are wasting valuable time in allowing him to continue in charge of the team .

Re-building by identifying a new coach should have started weeks /months ago . When does the Board think we should start planning for the new season = in the middle of the summer - as usual ?

Get your fingers out of your collectives arses and act - NOW !

HH

''Friends Roman , Celtic supporters , I come to bury Lennon not to praise him .''

If the Board do not see what most of the support see , that Lennon and his team ( of coaches ) is a busted flush . We are wasting valuable time in allowing him to continue in charge of the team .

Re-building by identifying a new coach should have started weeks /months ago . When does the Board think we should start planning for the new season = in the middle of the summer - as usual ?

Get your fingers out of your collectives arses and act - NOW !

HH
HH sir I agree wholeheartedly.

Friends Romans countrymen lend me your ears. I just need someone to tell me to wake up, it's all been a bad dream. I just sat here and laughed, I can't take much more of this. Will someone at celtic Park please have the balls to sack Lennon. It really is not funny anymore. There's a team playing out of ibrokes that makes Walter Smiths anti football look good. And yet they make us look like a pub team. I'm angry, pissed off, and utterly bewildered that no one at Celtic can see that the problem is Neil Lennon not dodgy refs and a corrupt organisation. Jock Stein new the authorities were anti-celtic, his answer was to be better than that so even with the corruption he still won. Lennon hasn't got the tactics to do this
I wasn't laughing, upon full time my phone went ding, ding, ding no doubt hun texts and i proceeded to stamp on it Morelos style several times :rolleyes:
Should have just turned it on to silent

How the fuck you get a phone fixed in lockdown :unsure:

Have we ever had 7 embarrassing defeats so far in a season, points dropped with draws due to such poor performances and even the amount of scrambled wins were again accompanied with shite performances?
What is even more amazing is this clown of a manager trys to claim its not disastrous and is the man to rebuild the team.
Now I have heard some shite in my time and spoke enough of it also but fuck me, puppet lenny brings it to another level altogether, must be the most deluded person on the planet

I wasn't laughing, upon full time my phone went ding, ding, ding no doubt hun texts and i proceeded to stamp on it Morelos style several times :rolleyes:
Should have just turned it on to silent

How the fuck you get a phone fixed in lockdown :unsure:
As long as the person who fixes it hasn't trained with the bigger phone fixer in the first team you should be fine mate ..that's a separate bubble and the government won't get involved. ..so crack on. No rules broken.

The Wee hen despite her sympathy for this failure of the 10 ... what ever the fuck any of us want to call it ..has shouted doon the stairs for me to get to ma bed. I want to stay up and watch some Celtic footage that makes me feel better...but she is right. ..her words are ITS OVER ..give it up . For now 😢

Lennon's post match interview was the most obnoxious and insulting interview, I have ever had the misfortune, to hear from a Celtic manager.
Given the circumstances, its nonchalant manner and tone was in such poor taste and disrespectful, that I thought, I had misunderstood something about it at first. On listening to it again I was appalled to realised that I had heard it correctly.

Back