Ross County v Celtic - Sunday 21 February, Kick-off 7.30pm Live on Sky Sports

I wasn't laughing, upon full time my phone went ding, ding, ding no doubt hun texts and i proceeded to stamp on it Morelos style several times :rolleyes:
Should have just turned it on to silent

How the fuck you get a phone fixed in lockdown :unsure:
Magyver.com he'll talk ye through it. All ye need is a roll a sellotape, chewing gum and a bucket a sand. He can fuckin make anything.

Lennon's post match interview was the most obnoxious and insulting interview, I have ever had the misfortune, to hear from a Celtic manager.
Given the circumstances, its nonchalant manner and tone was in such poor taste and disrespectful, that I thought, I had misunderstood something about it at first. On listening to it again I was appalled to realised that I had heard it correctly.
It's pretty sad Pod but I have to agree.

Lennon's post match interview was the most obnoxious and insulting interview, I have ever had the misfortune, to hear from a Celtic manager.
Given the circumstances, its nonchalant manner and tone was in such poor taste and disrespectful, that I thought, I had misunderstood something about it at first. On listening to it again I was appalled to realised that I had heard it correctly.
Stopped listening to the dope long ago POD, say the players did long ago also

I wouldn't annoy myself by listening to what the shithead has to say. I quit listening to him months ago. And for the first time in my life, I've no interest in watching any more games until the ginger prick is gone. Which is looking like at least the end of the season.

Looks like he cdny be ARSED!! 🙄🙄🙄Question is WHY THE FUK ARE WE ON AT HOF 7 ON A SUN NGT when the FILTH played Midweek🤔🤔🤔.. Yet again NAE CHANCE tae put ANY PRESSURE ON THEM & reduce gap tae 12! 🤬🤬🤬.. Even tho we've Fuked if fur oor self the SCUM are STILL Getting EVERYTHING in their Favour!! Nuther Fukin Pen raday, must be 50 so far this Season & NOT A FUKIN WAN AGANEST!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Must have picked up a knock in training, or the warm up, the shinguards were off right away, what's going on in training if we're injuring our own players ?
I'm not even disappointed anymore, congratulations to big Yogi, he had them playing the way he wanted, and when everyone is on the same page, you get rewarded
Every week we watch the same crap, other teams have a target man, we don't
We expect Eddie and whoever, to play off each other, Chirstie was awful today, sit yer arse doon son
Teams pack their box with ten men, when we have the ball, then hit us on the break, or at set pieces
They play to their strengths, while we don't seem to know where our strengths lie
It's beyond a joke
Wonder what the banner will say, outside Lennoxtown this coming week
It's a shambles

Last edited:
I've just listened to the interview after the defeat and I can tell you that there was nothing wrong with it. I saw and heard a man who is frustrated beyond belief and is hurting as much as we are.Do you really expect him to throw his players under the bus and then expect them to play better. You do better with honey than with vinegar. They practice defending set pieces in training but there is a chronic problem that befuddles the manager. Don't berate him for his tone. He is doing the best job that he can and perhaps that is the problem. Will he jump or wait to be pushed?

As long as the person who fixes it hasn't trained with the bigger phone fixer in the first team you should be fine mate ..that's a separate bubble and the government won't get involved. ..so crack on. No rules broken.
Cheers mate I needed to laugh.
I've just listened to the interview after the defeat and I can tell you that there was nothing wrong with it. I saw and heard a man who is frustrated beyond belief and is hurting as much as we are.Do you really expect him to throw his players under the bus and then expect them to play better. You do better with honey than with vinegar. They practice defending set pieces in training but there is a chronic problem that befuddles the manager. Don't berate him for his tone. He is doing the best job that he can and perhaps that is the problem. Will he jump or wait to be pushed?
Sorry sir this is an utterly rediculous post the manager must surely know that the opposition is going to play with a back 5with a bank of 4in front so surely the tactic is to get behind the full backs or wing backs or is this beyond his Understanding. I just do not believe that he cannot see the obvious..

Boruc
Hinkel Van Dyke bobo Tierney
Forrest petrov soro sinclair
Dembele Larsson

24-0 Celtic
Oh god I wish
Magyver.com he'll talk ye through it. All ye need is a roll a sellotape, chewing gum and a bucket a sand. He can fuckin make anything.
Again guys I see some positive team selections, unfortunately It is not possible to get these guys on the park at the same time. May I offer an alternative line up Simpson, Craig Gemmill murdoch Mcneil Clark Auld Chalmers, Wallace Johnson lennox

That performance last night should ensure that it has sealed the fate of Neil Lennon and some of the hanger-ons stealing a wage, the guy has to look in the mirror this morning and ask himself why am I putting the loyal fans through this, surely for the fans your pride and the reason of the failures to harness a winning mentality must take second place to the fans. If the players can not do it for him he must walk away, there is no point in him trying to explain it, for it will only happen again and again, let someone else work with them now, if he feels he did his best, go with our blessing before anymore damage is done or at least be honset and let us know, and if he is to guide us through to the end of season until something is in place, that way we know were we stand. if thats the case we would back him, if its a financial scenario due to covid or income streams, be up front, this way with no news coming towards us seems that we are not getting anything in place next season and are expected to buy a seat in the house again.

Neil Lennon owes it to them the ones who have stood by him and rewarded him to admitt, sorry guys, but I did my best and its not good enough this season and will not be going forward, i have disappointed too many and its best i go.

Celtic gifted a title to a team of nomarks and in a season were there was no other challenges put to them from the likes of Aberdeen or Hibs or any other decent teams, they made a shower of shite look like world beaters.
As for the organisers and custodians not once did the bottlers behind the clubs running stand up to authority and in their actions they have given us the answer to the Res12 puzzle, Celtic's fingerprints and the SFA and SPFL is all over it, we have the answer to the continuation myth, fans were second classs citizens in the gig and the protection of a fixture was the proirity.

The sad thing is they allowed a pretence to continue whilst they were stabbed in the back once they had let them in, you reap what you sow Celtic, the decks are been cleared but we will remember your mutiny always, you sold your souls, Walfrid would have turned on you's for the action of greed and cowardice not to stand up and be counted. This is the Celtic family yous have shat on and for that the repurcussions will be felt for many a years to come, and your myth will always be exposed, never will we accept an old firm moniker to fill your coffers, never associate us the fans in your lies, your books, dvds or any merchandise, you bought into an idea and tried to sell it to us, even charged us extra to watch Celtic v a trubute act, we will remember this. No Celtic side has ever given up titles without a fight, so to the players and they know who they are, you are much to blame also for the wage theft and disregard to the jersey, good luck with your exit out the door.

Last edited:
Fisiani, you are Neil Lennon & I claim my £5.00.

What we knew prematch
1. Pitch shocking
2. Yogi will have his team lined up to battle
3. Its not football but recognise the need to ( because of the surface) mix long balls and getting in behind into game plan
4. You'll need your warriors instead of your silky players
What we did wrong IMO.
1. Played big Tam
2. Played one striker.
3. Did not mix it up during the game
4. Went back three ?
Game itself.
1. Young Welsh WiIl learn. Good defender but when he comes out he is not confident enough and immediately shunts the ball to the closest Celt so no element of surprise ( like the Viking's mad runs )
2. As with Kilmarnock ( Ibsen Rossi) St Johnstone ( Rooney ) Ross County ( White ) - Every time, every ball into our box we left their tallest most physical player unmarked or marked them with our midgets ?? ( What the f*ck )
3. Clear penalty missed
4. Bain, Christie ( despite wayward shooting ) Laxalt ( gradually ) gave everything
5. Midfielders falling over each other ( no fault of their own - Too many on pitch )
6, Would two strikers and three at the back have been better ?
Post match I did not see any lack of effort from the team and the result was a travesty really.
Postscript.
What I find strange is why are we so disinterested in the fight for the second Champions league spot ?*?*?* - ( With our current form it's very much a fight in my opinion ) :confused::confused::confused:🍀

Last edited:
Its our failure to mark the oppositions big physical players that mystifies me. They must be zonal marking ?. I would have big Kris nailed to man mark the oppositions tallest, physical threats every time

Ghostie;
What we knew prematch
1. Pitch shocking
3. Its not football but recognise the need to ( because of the surface) mix long balls and getting in behind into game plan
What we did wrong IMO.
1. Played big Tam
2. Played one striker.
3. Did not mix it up during the game........

1 Lennon told us before the game the pitch was in decent shape.
2 Hughes told us before the game his tactics.
3 Not enough movement from players up the pitch to give a clear pass.
4 Agree with what you say, Rogic stiffles and negates Kenny`s forward runs by turning inside, or playing on top of him.
Playing one striker against bottom team and far too slow [unlike everybody else] to recognise he needed to change things.
But we have seen it all before and he talks about players not learning things.

Ghostie;
What we knew prematch
1. Pitch shocking
What we did wrong IMO.
1. Played big Tam
2. Played one striker.
3. Did not mix it up during the game........

1 Lennon told us before the game the pitch was in decent shape.
2 Hughes told us before the game his tactics.
3 Not enough movement from players up the pitch to give a clear pass.
4 Agree with what you say, Rogic stiffles and negates Kenny`s forward runs by turning inside, or playing on top of him.
Playing one striker against bottom team and far too slow [unlike everybody else] to recognise he needed to change things.
But we have seen it all before and he talks about players not learning things.
Can't disagree with any of that 1888 (y)(y)🍀

Did my usual thing before commenting on the latest abysmal performance from what can now only be described as a very ordinary Celtic team. I told myself to count to ten; engage my brain before opening my mouth, try to acknowledge the fact that there were two teams playing, put the green-tinted glasses back in the drawer.

Ran all the usual things through my thoughts; can't defend set pieces, no width, not working the keeper etc etc. Then I thought, I'm actually not that angry; I've said these things too many times. Anger has been replaced with apathy. If I go on to The Noise I'll bore the troops as much as I'm boring myself. So I'm gonna spare you, we all know what's wrong. Just waiting for change.....waiting, waiting, waiting.........

Members online

No members online now.

Back