Ross County v Celtic - Sunday 21 February, Kick-off 7.30pm Live on Sky Sports

In short Stg, it's called organisation.
A club like ours should be able to get the right balance between long term players and ones who will move on to bigger wages and yet keep the structure of the club intact.
The damage has been done now and far bigger than I ever imagined, but also repairable with the right personal put in place
John-no the huns do not realise Celtic done a quadruple treble when they were in it and when they shout same club, well if thats the case celtic have won 15 of the last 20 titles, let that sink in.
I think we know what the balance is, the huns will always have to buy titles thats the strength of them. Go back to Murray and now we see also the new club nothing has changed.

John-no the huns do not realise Celtic done a quadruple treble when they were in it and when they shout same club, well if thats the case celtic have won 15 of the last 20 titles, let that sink in.
I think we know what the balance is, the huns will always have to buy titles thats the strength of them. Go back to Murray and now we see also the new club nothing has changed.
Don't we know it boab.
We undid there coffin this year, now we have to make sure to shut it again next season and build on never letting it be opened again, as the stink from it will take a good while now to disappear

Don't we know it boab.
We undid there coffin this year, now we have to make sure to shut it again next season and build on never letting it be opened again, as the stink from it will take a good while now to disappear
Remember the ice cream and Jelly has still to come when they shout 55 and BDO shout, nail it down our work is done, theres nothing left to see, cause of death a severe case of creditoritess

1614119202839.png

100% STG. We need a conveyor belt of talent playing a style of football that xan be tweaked when necessary. This way we develop players, sell them for a big profit but they aren't really missed because we have ready made replacements coming through the ranks to slot in. Whether us fans like it or not, that is a sustainable business model for us which allows for the occasional purchase of an experienced player when required. But in order to do this you need a DoF with vision, experience and contacts and a coaching team who can actually develop and improve talented youngsters.

This takes time and patience, and Celtic were granted some breathing space to implement this after the tax dodgers died but we blew it and missed that opportunity.

I still believe we have enough talented youngsters at our club that a good coach (along with an aulder heid or two on the pitch) could bring on to be big time players without the need for a lot of transfers in this summer after we've moved on those that don't want to commit to the club.
in some shape or form were all partly responsible for that B&B
we demand star signings and kids aren't at that standard
We've all watched the kids come through at Celtic
It's too much for some and while we are always trying to stay ahead of them kids don't get the chance. No manager can bring through kids without threat of losing his job.
The problem with Scottish football is the club's are too short sighted.
Everybody knows the game is struggling and the solutions that are required were woken about when Jimmy sandison was on a radio.
We know the course that needs taken for our game but we let selfishness and money get in the way.
the only way our game and more to the point out club will progress is by creating teams not buying them.
if it takes winning the league 3 out of 5 seasons to have some success in Europe with kids I would bite your hand off now.
I'd like us to go down this path and the way to make the supporters buy in is by implementing a brand of football that is attacking entertaining to watch win lose or draw.
Tommy burns won next to fuck all but he won my admirat ion
that year after hampden was heaven to watch. But it's Celtic and we had to w in. I jumped out my bed every second week to go to watch his team. He provided a season I'll never forget from a purely football perspective.
Others may be different to me, but I've watched winning Celtic teams that were
Boring as feck
I've lost my chain of thought slightly hiccup

things go in cycles boab
it was always going to happen
it was just a case of when

I mind thinking we'd never topple them during the Murray years
we stopped 10 with an inferior team on paper to them
but they lost the desire, recruited poorly and the managers time was up
sound familiar

It's too much for some and while we are always trying to stay ahead of them kids don't get the chance. No manager can bring through kids without threat of losing his job.
Everybody knows the game is struggling and the solutions that are required were woken about when Jimmy sandison was on a radio.
We know the course that needs taken for our game but we let selfishness and money get in the way.
the only way our game and more to the point out club will progress is by creating teams not buying them.
if it takes winning the league 3 out of 5 seasons to have some success in Europe with kids I would bite your hand off now.
I'd like us to go down this path and the way to make the supporters buy in is by implementing a brand of football that is attacking entertaining to watch win lose or draw.
that year after hampden was heaven to watch. But it's Celtic and we had to w in. I jumped out my bed every second week to go to watch his team. He provided a season I'll never forget from a purely football perspective.
Boring as feck
Stg the game has moved on so much since them days.
We are looking at a far more technical game, especially without the ball and our use of it when in possession.
The main two areas we have been found lacking so badly this season.
We have been stuck with a manager who has been totally hopeless in these areas as our shape without the ball can be all over the place, and in possession our lack of movement has been criminal.
These are areas any reasonable coach or manager would address immediately but we have a clueless idiot who thinks putting square pegs into round holes might work.
Players nowadays are coached to play to plans so don't get this age nonsense, if they can do the job then let them loose to carry it out

Boring as feck
The thing is, with so many of our established "superstars" playing so awful, and with the allowance of 5 subs out of 9 in every game, we could have integrated so many of these talented youngsters - especially when they had no development games. But no, we usually played the entire match utilising only 2 or 3 subs and many of these were like for like replacements of older players in the 87th minute!

He then finally caved in to pressure to play a few of these youngsters in the dead rubber against Lille almost as if to show us these untried players weren't good enough - but they did so well he was forced to give some another chance (not all - some were returned to purgatory).

Then after the Dubai debacle we are forced to field a nearly entire team of newbies, most of whom hadn't kicked a ball in a competitive match in 10 months! Not surprisingly many of them struggled coming in from the cold against hardened experienced opponents and it looks like many of them have now unfairly written off.

I have been pleading since the summer to give Connell, Soro, Turnbull, Okoflex, Dembele, Welsh, Afolabi & Henderson some game time in a proper managed manner so they get experience while surrounded by older heads. This helps them develop, keeps them hungry and makes them feel included.

Now most of them feel unwanted and totally fecked off and just want to leave, and then they are blamed as some unnamed source in our club whispers to churnalists that they have an "attitude". So would I have an attitude if I trained day in, day out for the last year just to watch Elyounoussi come on in the last couple of minutes of a game yet again!

Life is a box of chocolates Stevie

I love Celtic and being part of it
I'm bouncing before every game starts no matter who or were

Then the game starts 🙄
Life is a box of chocolates Stevie

I love Celtic and being part of it
I'm bouncing before every game starts no matter who or were

Then the game starts 🙄
The news tonight will be a shock to the Huns. as it confirms the repair work is been seen to ASAP.

1614121949689.png

Stg the game has moved on so much since them days.
We are looking at a far more technical game, especially without the ball and our use of it when in possession.
The main two areas we have been found lacking so badly this season.
We have been stuck with a manager who has been totally hopeless in these areas as our shape without the ball can be all over the place, and in possession our lack of movement has been criminal.
These are areas any reasonable coach or manager would address immediately but we have a clueless idiot who thinks putting square pegs into round holes might work.
the only thing about the game that's changed since those days John is players ar are all athletes and there are people with clever formations. id say the game is far less technical are far more tactical if that makes sense. Those with real skill are fewer and those that are more rounded players are in abundance.
I think back to when I was kids in 80's by fuck I played football morning noon and night till I was about 16. Kids nowadays hardly play it, computers, no ball games sign s, cars, fenced pitches they've all contributed to the detriment of fitba. Christ even the last wee guy picked in my days could play the game. Less time with the ball growing up means inferior standard of player IMO

The thing is, with so many of our established "superstars" playing so awful, and with the allowance of 5 subs out of 9 in every game, we could have integrated so many of these talented youngsters - especially when they had no development games. But no, we usually played the entire match utilising only 2 or 3 subs and many of these were like for like replacements of older players in the 87th minute!

He then finally caved in to pressure to play a few of these youngsters in the dead rubber against Lille almost as if to show us these untried players weren't good enough - but they did so well he was forced to give some another chance (not all - some were returned to purgatory).

Then after the Dubai debacle we are forced to field a nearly entire team of newbies, most of whom hadn't kicked a ball in a competitive match in 10 months! Not surprisingly many of them struggled coming in from the cold against hardened experienced opponents and it looks like many of them have now unfairly written off.

I have been pleading since the summer to give Connell, Soro, Turnbull, Okoflex, Dembele, Welsh, Afolabi & Henderson some game time in a proper managed manner so they get experience while surrounded by older heads. This helps them develop, keeps them hungry and makes them feel included.

Now most of them feel unwanted and totally fecked off and just want to leave, and then they are blamed as some unnamed source in our club whispers to churnalists that they have an "attitude". So would I have an attitude if I trained day in, day out for the last year just to watch Elyounoussi come on in the last couple of minutes of a game yet again!
Spot on BB, only confirms just how useless of a manager he really is.
Depended so much on experience and yet so many shat upon him also, yet kept going back for more

Spot on BB, only confirms just how useless of a manager he really is.
Depended so much on experience and yet so many shat upon him also, yet kept going back for more
Wrong choice John but no doubt he'll be hurting,always one of us.

the only thing about the game that's changed since those days John is players ar are all athletes and there are people with clever formations. id say the game is far less technical are far more tactical if that makes sense. Those with real skill are fewer and those that are more rounded players are in abundance.
I think back to when I was kids in 80's by fuck I played football morning noon and night till I was about 16. Kids nowadays hardly play it, computers, no ball games sign s, cars, fenced pitches they've all contributed to the detriment of fitba. Christ even the last wee guy picked in my days could play the game. Less time with the ball growing up means inferior standard of player IMO

The new emerging talent is coming from Africa.

Untitled.jpg

Agreed Stg to a degree, been saying it for years now especially in Ireland that natural talent can be coached out of players, by looking more so at the disciplined player, better concentration levels but hardly one's that gives you much excitement as they can be deemed as luxury players.
In a sport dominated by mercenaries it through we could escape that by still having pride for the Jersey worn and all it stands for, sadly seen fuck all evidence of that this season which has only increased the anger, for me anyway

Agreed Stg to a degree, been saying it for years now especially in Ireland that natural talent can be coached out of players, by looking more so at the disciplined player, better concentration levels but hardly one's that gives you much excitement as they can be deemed as luxury players.
In a sport dominated by mercenaries it through we could escape that by still having pride for the Jersey worn and all it stands for, sadly seen fuck all evidence of that this season which has only increased the anger, for me anyway
Gareth Bale 500,000 pw think he listens to Josie

Back