Rubbish

My brother is constantly sendin me shite from shite websites about celtic. I just don't read it. I've told him umpteen times not to be sending it to me as its pure made up dung.
So my advice to anyone in the same situation as me, just kick the fuck out of your brother and smash his phone into a thousand pieces.
Fuck I've just realised, maybe I have overreacted a wee bit!

My brother is constantly sendin me shite from shite websites about celtic. I just don't read it. I've told him umpteen times not to be sending it to me as its pure made up dung.
So my advice to anyone in the same situation as me, just kick the fuck out of your brother and smash his phone into a thousand pieces.
Fuck I've just realised, maybe I have overreacted a wee bit!
My brother the exact same, always gets bothered about the hunnites and what they're up to.

I canny smash his phone though cos its him that keeps me in the latest phone , he's a phone addict and always gets me one, just got me an s10 though I still have the s8 and nothing wrong with it.

Mibbe I'll get him a paper?
Naw scrub that

Does Ange read all the crap that is written by people who are desperate to make negative stories about Celts and moreover does he believe it?
I include "Kris Commons" who despite my respect for him as a player, as a writer, he is "rubbish."

Lost complete respect for him for the way he acted towards Deila and Collins when being subbed in yon European tie...great skelper in his day but....prick

Last edited:
Lost complete respect for him for the way he acted towards Deila and Collins when being subbed in yon European tie...great skelped in his day but....prick
Same with Efe Embrose- Kris Kommons threw him under the bus after a Euro game in live post game interview on Sky. Efe was at fault for two goals….but ye dig him oot in private in the dressing room not live on Sky. Never liked him efter that.

Back