Rugby 1 Football 0 - Blow for Celtic as Scottish Government reject Fan Plan for Motherwell game

Blow for Celtic as Scottish Government reject Fan Plan for Motherwell game...

Have to disagree with this story that Boli's antics had an input into the decision and the Aberdeen players, you either have a safety measure in place and stand by it even if it appears rugby is been treated different, any other decision would simply be a punishment and I do not believe it is, that would be a case for discrimination so thats a no go.
What a player or players do in their own time even if they break protocols has nothing to do with fans or general public at large.

Blow for Celtic as Scottish Government reject Fan Plan for Motherwell game...

This has nothing to do with Bolingoli or the Aberdeen players the punishment has been handed out for that with the postponement of the 2 games to congest our fixtures even more. Aberdeen players have received and accepted club fines because they know they made an error of judgement! Bolingoli is being dealt with by Celtic, god only knows what he was thinking.
She is either trying to save her career on the back of the ridiculous hate crime/stifle free speech Scottish people progrom, or she's been told another team should be allowed to receive the credit for testing the water, after all what harm can it do the main aim was to test the protocols the results of which would be passed on to all other teams in the league.

Have to disagree with this story that Boli's antics had an input into the decision and the Aberdeen players, you either have a safety measure in place and stand by it even if it appears rugby is been treated different, any other decision would simply be a punishment and I do not believe it is, that would be a case for discrimination so thats a no go.
What a player or players do in their own time even if they break protocols has nothing to do with fans or general public at large.
I fear that you are making the mistake of thinking logically. This is a demonstration. The government is saying that if we (Boli) cannot stick to their rules, then they cannot be seen to be rewarding Celtic by allowing the test event to go ahead.
It (the decision) is wrong on so many levels. But it was also entirely predictable.

I fear that you are making the mistake of thinking logically. This is a demonstration. The government is saying that if we (Boli) cannot stick to their rules, then they cannot be seen to be rewarding Celtic by allowing the test event to go ahead.
It (the decision) is wrong on so many levels. But it was also entirely predictable.
I dont know how it would have been a reward TBH I think logically Celtic park was perhaps considered the best venue with enough space and access points to carry out an experiment, will wait and see what the comparisiion was between football and rugby and if it was logisitics in geographical location etc.

The size of our stadium and only having 1000 fans in they would be lost you would only have a couple of fans to a row in each section then it !might not even be 1000 fans they could count a steward to make sure if social distancing for every 2 fans. Covid19 isn't going to disappear no matter how stringent the measures are that are out in place we will have to live in hope that they find a vaccine soon and everyone can get on with living

Yaassss
Only a year in the making
Was Drunk 🥴 when I joined
Too many UN & PW
Amazon, EBay, M&M Direct,
Argos, Sky Bet, W Hills,
Dream-Team, Fantasy football, itv 7s,
etc etc,
No Huns at the Dundee Utd game
Until restrictions are lifted in Glasgow
No tests will be done during restrictions
Hopefully Get the fans back in for the Livingston game..
HH..

Yaassss
Only a year in the making
Was Drunk 🥴 when I joined
Too many UN & PW
Amazon, EBay, M&M Direct,
Argos, Sky Bet, W Hills,
Dream-Team, Fantasy football, itv 7s,
etc etc,
No Huns at the Dundee Utd game
Until restrictions are lifted in Glasgow
No tests will be done during restrictions
Hopefully Get the fans back in for the Livingston game..
HH..
Welcome to the Noise drunk or sober great Characters on here but Enjoy the Madness
Asilverufc

HH 👏

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back