Rugby World Cup

Fisiani

Half time and The Mighty All Blacks are 17-3 against the Springboks. Amazing skills by the lads in black.

Are you sober? Can you not get over your pathetic prejudice, bias and childishness and just admire the power and skills of the best sports team on the planet.
It wiz meant as a joke no a very good wan granted take yer serious heid aff and fuckin chill out the suns out yer rugbyโ€™s oan fud ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

23-13 . Rugby is a religion here mate. It does not get any serious here. Hail hail let's have a similar display of power against Kilmarnock.

I dont really follow rugby, but I will watch some 6 nations matches and I'll watch some of the world Cup games. When ever I do watch I'm amazed at the commitment levels from the players it's always 100% you can't always say that about football. The other thing that gets me is why are there not more serious injuries? They batter the absolute shit out of each other for 80 minutes and just keep going! It's spooky!

In rugby you never get a player pretending to be injured. It's a game for hard men played by hard men. (and women) No one curses the referee, no matter what decision is made. You just accept it. Watch it. It's as brutal as American football and there's no padding or crash helmets. I've become a fan of it and can say that I support the best rugby team in the world and the best football team in Scotland.

In rugby you never get a player pretending to be injured. It's a game for hard men played by hard men. (and women) No one curses the referee, no matter what decision is made. You just accept it. Watch it. It's as brutal as American football and there's no padding or crash helmets. I've become a fan of it and can say that I support the best rugby team in the world and the best football team in Scotland.
Good for you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Fake blood capsules is feigning injury.

Back