Rules around attending matches.

Lubos left peg

What are the rules when attending matches and what will they be at the end of October?? I plan on travelling up to go to the Celtic v Livingston match with my dad and brother. I havent had any jabs yet. I'm not an anti-vaxxer or anything, I'm just one of those people who hasn't had bothered getting it....in between working and actually catching covid it's not been high on my list of things to do. Are they letting people into the stadium who haven't been jabbed??

What are the rules when attending matches and what will they be at the end of October?? I plan on travelling up to go to the Celtic v Livingston match with my dad and brother. I havent had any jabs yet. I'm not an anti-vaxxer or anything, I'm just one of those people who hasn't had bothered getting it....in between working and actually catching covid it's not been high on my list of things to do. Are they letting people into the stadium who haven't been jabbed??
Apparently Lubo from the Aberdeen game on the 3rd of October you will need to have a vaccination passport to prove you have been double jabbed.

I wonder how much it will impact on the crowd as most young people of School age haven't been done yet.

Whilst I agree in principle with the passport idea surely an exemption for our younger fans should be on the same agenda.

Apparently Lubo from the Aberdeen game on the 3rd of October you will need to have a vaccination passport to prove you have been double jabbed.

I wonder how much it will impact on the crowd as most young people of School age haven't been done yet.

Whilst I agree in principle with the passport idea surely an exemption for our younger fans should be on the same agenda.

What about people with medical exemptions?? Could open a can of worms with this vaccine passport stuff. I certainly wouldn't want to prove my medical conditions to some 0 hours contract steward before entering anywhere. Surely that's between me and my doctor. Not wee Frank who's just left school and his mates uncles got him a high vis jacket and a day put at paradise.

No problem. I've got the full set - vaccinated (for all the good it did 🙄) and cured 🙂
Yep, covid was not good. I had booked my 1st jab. Was due to get it when scotland played England in the euros. But the bloody tartan army took over one of the hotels I look after the air con in and broke an air con pump by punching the ceiling!!! I had to go fix it and missed my appointment and just never got round to rebooking!!!

Should be fine for the young Celts 50 ...People under 18, those who are medically exempt, and employees within venues will not have to show certification to gain entry.

RELATED ARTICLES​

Should be fine for the young Celts 50 ...People under 18, those who are medically exempt, and employees within venues will not have to show certification to gain entry.

RELATED ARTICLES​

How can you prove your medically exempt though?? Surely the government can't force people to reveal their disabilities and medical conditions to non-medical strangers??

How can you prove your medically exempt though?? Surely the government can't force people to reveal their disabilities and medical conditions to non-medical strangers??
No you wont have to reveal a medical condition you just get a card or letter from your doctor saying you are exempt, I get shown them all the time in the taxi from people who cant wear a face mask. Some tell you why others dont and I never ask. It is as you say personal.

You simply state you are exempt as you are not required by law to prove it as far as I know. Same as not wearing a mask. Pretty sure it will cause conflict. Not withstanding the safety issues of scanning a QR code and the delays this will cause as all of us have different matchday arrival times and rituals. The guidance and info is poor as ever ...they are already talking about only checking supporters at random as the logistics to check all is almost nigh impossible. Whilst I welcome anything that reduces risk ..its a bit of a shambles really creating further uncertainty.

Supporter Vaccine Passport for entry - inspected by employee who DOESN'T need Vaccine Passport - get in and buy Paradise Windfall ticket from employee who DOESN'T need Vaccine Passport - down to the refreshment area - kept in line by employee who DOESN'T need Vaccine Passport - buy an overpriced burger from employee who DOESN'T need Vaccine Passport - back to seat , passing stewards who DON'T need Vaccine Passport - get in dispute with supporter and get huckled by policeman who DOESN'T need Vaccine Passport - thrown in back of police van with other supporters who DO need Vaccine Passport .😷😷😷

HH

Supporter Vaccine Passport for entry - inspected by employee who DOESN'T need Vaccine Passport - get in and buy Paradise Windfall ticket from employee who DOESN'T need Vaccine Passport - down to the refreshment area - kept in line by employee who DOESN'T need Vaccine Passport - buy an overpriced burger from employee who DOESN'T need Vaccine Passport - back to seat , passing stewards who DON'T need Vaccine Passport - get in dispute with supporter and get huckled by policeman who DOESN'T need Vaccine Passport - thrown in back of police van with other supporters who DO need Vaccine Passport .😷😷😷

HH
Just another Saturday 😂

shameful but true, so no doubt there will be certificates for sale next

this is a disaster waiting to happen

people can turn up with other peoples vaccine passports etc.

imagine the delays that will happen, then imagine supporters not getting into games on time in big queues

I wonder what percentage of vaccination throughout the country they need to be able to do away with the highly flawed vaccine passport scheme?

I was sent an e-mail to apply for one but I didn't open it in case it's a scam and also realised I wouldn't actually be needing one for anything just now.

You can buy exemption cards from Amazon and ebay as I've bought them for some of the people I support.

Can someone plz explaine why football fans need a passport to attend matches???do Wimbledon fans need a passport? And what about the transmit Festival a couple of hundred thousand revellers over the weekend so they have to show a so called vaccine passport even though there's no actual vaccine per say 🤫

Members online

Back