Rules around attending matches.

And that’s a shitty situation I’ve no idea how they fix it or to fix it.
I’ve known the flu jag doesn’t stop the Flu but I get it every year. Because it’s safer for me not had the Flu for last 7 years
Same for the Covid19 jags yes you can still transmit it but if your in the Older age category your risk of getting seriously I’ll is greatly decreased and greatly increased if you’ve not had the jags. Fact
To me that’s a no brainier
Safer with than without but that’s me
Each to there own but remember there’s consequences to not getting it Passport
The thing that gets you into Football grounds support your team also a fact
If that makes me a Nazi well you decide I’ll take it on ma 5 chins 😂😂
Stay safe Cairnsy

HH 😂
I didnae even know the flu jag didn't totally stop u getting it just never thought about it tbh 🙃 🤣 I don't think ur a fuckin nazi not at all u do wit u need to do for u and yours my friend that's all that matters 😉HH

Ive said my bit here so I’ll say no more on it,but this thread reminds me on one of my first days at work as an apprentice 40 something years ago sitting in the Bothy at tea time ( it was with the council so tea time took up about half the day ) one of the old guys piped up and said we don’t speak about religion or politics here, at the time I thought something along the lines of who does that old cunt think he is dictating the conversation but I now Im as old as he was back then and I kind of see his point.talking about trivial pish and shite is defo the way to go

Ive said my bit here so I’ll say no more on it,but this thread reminds me on one of my first days at work as an apprentice 40 something years ago sitting in the Bothy at tea time ( it was with the council so tea time took up about half the day ) one of the old guys piped up and said we don’t speak about religion or politics here, at the time I thought something along the lines of who does that old cunt think he is dictating the conversation but I now Im as old as he was back then and I kind of see his point.talking about trivial pish and shite is defo the way to go
So what you got on tomo then Micky
Booster jab ? 🙄

So what you got on tomo then Micky
Booster jab ? 🙄
yer not far wrong STG I’m going shopping tae buy the wife a booster seat for her Xmas so can see over van steering wheel when I give her a shot of driving when I’m pished might even spoil her and splash out on one of those air fresheners that look like Christmas trees and dangle fae the mirror, considerate or what

Members online

Latest posts

Back