Rules around attending matches.

I know its a pain.....but the virus is still here bigstyle.......they reckon 1 in 45 people in Scotland have it.....I got a phone call from my mum early this morning asking for me to take her to go get a test...She's 86.....My brothers young daughter, was in my mum's house a few days ago....She has tested positive after showing symptons........I took my mum...and thankfully it tested negative.....

I know its a pain.....but the virus is still here bigstyle.......they reckon 1 in 45 people in Scotland have it.....I got a phone call from my mum early this morning asking for me to take her to go get a test...She's 86.....My brothers young daughter, was in my mum's house a few days ago....She has tested positive after showing symptons........I took my mum...and thankfully it tested negative.....
Good result for your mum lennono and also your family.

HH

The Spanish authorities have taken their time coming out with this news,
What about the poor feckers who have paid flights and maybe accommodation also
will they be entitled to refunds..

HH

The Spanish authorities have taken their time coming out with this news,
What about the poor feckers who have paid flights and maybe accommodation also
will they be entitled to refunds..

HH

Me and ma brither were just aboot bookin flights when the draw was first made......gled we never....I thought there wid be probs.....

Glad your mum is fine mate, long may it stay that way, and I hope your niece recovers quickly too.

H.H

Apparently Lubo from the Aberdeen game on the 3rd of October you will need to have a vaccination passport to prove you have been double jabbed.

I wonder how much it will impact on the crowd as most young people of School age haven't been done yet.

Whilst I agree in principle with the passport idea surely an exemption for our younger fans should be on the same agenda.
Really 50 ? At the hearts game there was nothing just business as usual

Well they are now taking about spot checks instead of checking everyone. This is an idea that Doncaster came up with because he said it would be too hard to check everyone.
So we have Doncaster, who can't do his day job, telling the government how to implement policy. What an absolute joke .
This tells us 2 things.
(1) vaccine passports is a Scottish Gov policy that is not backed by science
(2) Professor Jason Leitch is a joke figure who bends his science to fit with what the Scottish Government or any other organisation want.

Either you need vaccine passports or you don't. There is no middle ground

Back