Rules around attending matches.

I'm not trying to be a fanny here mate I just don't agree way certain aspects of how this has been handled from the start they rushed vaccines out that don't really work that well and yes nothing can he 100% but people who are double jabbed are now expected to go for boosters where does it end???
If the vaccine isn't doing it's job then why aren't hundreds of people dying on a daily basis like they were 18 months ago?

Of course it's not perfect but it's what we have. Even the annual flu vaccine doesn't work for everyone.

As to wondering how it could make you ill if you have a heart condition then I suggest people That are worried should contact the British Heart Foundation as I did. They were quick to reassure me and fully explained how the vaccine was made and how lethal catching Covid could be to me as I have a heart condition.

I have also been on the frontline working throughout all the lockdowns and it is the present moment that's more dangerous because of the lifting of restrictions, crowds back at gigs and festivals, schools going back and now students going back.

Double vaccinated folk are still getting Covid but 75% of hospitalisations are non vaccinated folk.

Because folk aren't socially distancing, wearing masks, not being vaccinatedand are going out among crowds then there will come a time that lockdown will once again be slapped on us.

I didn't just get vaccinated for my own good but for my close family who have underlying health issues. I've been getting vaccines since I was a baby and played my part in ridding the world of Smallpox and Polio and I won't hesitate to take any vaccine or booster I'm required to take if it means hundreds of people don't die at the rate they were.

I find it quite strange how people don't want to listen to experts when it comes to covid. If you had a diagnosis from your doctor of say cancer and you were offered treatment, would you take it . Or would you go online, listen to some bampots and go with their advice over your doctor?
Why is covid any different
I'll answer that because these vaccines were rushed we were told it was a cure, then awe no it just lessons the symptoms, and now it sounds like they want us to be jabbed every so often because they didn't take the time to study the vaccines properly now it just all seems like bullshit obviously it's not cause people are dying but after everything they told us the lockdowns,wear a mask don't talk to ur granny cause u might kill her I think everybody is just sick of it all the CDC shouldn't have been so quick to rush out the vaccines and we might actually have a real vaccine by now I wonder just how much the pfizers of the world have actually made the past 2 years
What is herd immunity?
This is the 21st Century and we don't expect to leave out our old, our sick, and our frail to die ffs!
No idea how u achieve it ask the cunts aff the telly that mentioned it

If the vaccine isn't doing it's job then why aren't hundreds of people dying on a daily basis like they were 18 months ago?

Of course it's not perfect but it's what we have. Even the annual flu vaccine doesn't work for everyone.

As to wondering how it could make you ill if you have a heart condition then I suggest people That are worried should contact the British Heart Foundation as I did. They were quick to reassure me and fully explained how the vaccine was made and how lethal catching Covid could be to me as I have a heart condition.

I have also been on the frontline working throughout all the lockdowns and it is the present moment that's more dangerous because of the lifting of restrictions, crowds back at gigs and festivals, schools going back and now students going back.

Double vaccinated folk are still getting Covid but 75% of hospitalisations are non vaccinated folk.

Because folk aren't socially distancing, wearing masks, not being vaccinatedand are going out among crowds then there will come a time that lockdown will once again be slapped on us.

I didn't just get vaccinated for my own good but for my close family who have underlying health issues. I've been getting vaccines since I was a baby and played my part in ridding the world of Smallpox and Polio and I won't hesitate to take any vaccine or booster I'm required to take if it means hundreds of people don't die at the rate they were.
Thats not wit I said it only lessons the symptoms does it not??and are more people not getting infected that have been vaccinated??

The vaccines weren't 'rushed'. A lot of the work had already been done and if you do proper research you can see how. Nobody said it was perfect but it has dramatically cut the death count. Developing countries are begging for help to get the vaccine from countries that can afford to finance it.

Hopefully the the future might bring better vaccines.

If folk don't want the vaccine that's fine but I've yet to hear a single plausible reason why not.
There's a lot of misinformation out there and if you want to find it, you will but firstly you should figure out the agenda of the folk who are financing this misinformation.

The vaccines weren't 'rushed'. A lot of the work had already been done and if you do proper research you can see how. Nobody said it was perfect but it has dramatically cut the death count. Developing countries are begging for help to get the vaccine from countries that can afford to finance it.

If folk don't want the vaccine that's fine but I've yet to hear a single plausible reason why not.
There's a lot of misinformation out there and if you want to find it, you will but firstly you should figure out the agenda of the folk who are financing this misinformation.
They said themselves they made them In record it usually takes upto 10 year to develop vaccines so how was it not rushed and whys is it not been certified yet don't why people get do upset just cause we don't all agree on the same shit I'm not against vaccines at all im all for personal choice though

They said themselves they made them In record it usually takes upto 10 year to develop vaccines so how was it not rushed and whys is it not been certified yet don't why people get do upset just cause we don't all agree on the same shit I'm not against vaccines at all im all for personal choice though
I'm for personal choice too but I'm also thinking of others.
Again, look at the difference to the death count.
Again, the vaccine wasn't rushed as much of the work they do on vaccines had already been done.
Bridiebhoy knows a lot more and can probably explain it better than me.

This virus will keep mutating anyway and changes to the vaccine will have to be made.

I have known several people that died of Covid and I've also witnessed a colleague suffering from very debilitating Long Covid and I have an extended family member who said that 30 people in her family all got Covid but only her father died of it.

In Scotland. It's still the non vaccinated that are taking up the hospital beds.
Is it so we as a country are behind btw its no all my fault😁 sorry bad joke it's people like ursel I'm believing more than any news networks as I said the other day on here I don't know one person that's contracted covid so wen am asking questions its no cause I'm intentionally being a dick if this covid was so deadly and so contagious how come I don't know anyone who has had it? But a poster told me I probably do know people who've had it but they didn't realise they had it maybe even myself had had it but thats the bit that gets me if people can be infected without even knowing about it then to me u focus on the elderly and the more at risk and dont just gee everybody it for the sake of it they wid have more surplus sitting there for the elderly and infirm if they weren't pushing it onto everybody well that's how I thought something like a pandemic wid be handled concentrate on the vulnerable first wit do I know?

Is it so we as a country are behind btw its no all my fault😁 sorry bad joke it's people like ursel I'm believing more than any news networks as I said the other day on here I don't know one person that's contracted covid so wen am asking questions its no cause I'm intentionally being a dick if this covid was so deadly and so contagious how come I don't know anyone who has had it? But a poster told me I probably do know people who've had it but they didn't realise they had it maybe even myself had had it but thats the bit that gets me if people can be infected without even knowing about it then to me u focus on the elderly and the more at risk and dont just gee everybody it for the sake of it they wid have more surplus sitting there for the elderly and infirm if they weren't pushing it onto everybody well that's how I thought something like a pandemic wid be handled concentrate on the vulnerable first wit do I know?
That's not how it works. If we all get vaccinated then we decrease the risk to the elderly or people with underlying health conditions. Many people will have had it but been asymptomatic so they will shortly be introducing antibody tests to tell if you've had it or not.

Throughout the ages only when more than 90% of populations are vaccinated does the virus subside like Smallpox etc. That won't happen in this case because people are choosing not to get vaccinated.
Ideally we would all catch it but have very mild or no symptoms but at least we would have antibodies which is better than a vaccine. Unless it mutates in a way that we can't control.

As someone who has read a lot of what you described as misinformation Shammy I would hate to think I was being manipulated if you could point me in the general direction of the financing of this misinformation so I could look at the motives of those behind it I’d look into it I’m always prepared to change my views when convincing evidence is apparent ,Genuine question I’ve done the Bill Gates and big pharma to death and I’m very sceptical of their motives,so I’d be interested in looking at the other side for balance, anything at all would be spot on

As someone who has read a lot of what you described as misinformation Shammy I would hate to think I was being manipulated if you could point me in the general direction of the financing of this misinformation so I could look at the motives of those behind it I’d look into it I’m always prepared to change my views when convincing evidence is apparent ,Genuine question I’ve done the Bill Gates and big pharma to death and I’m very sceptical of their motives,so I’d be interested in looking at the other side for balance, anything at all would be spot on
I'm no that clever at this kind of stuff Mickey

Where a lot of the fake news started.

What is herd immunity?
This is the 21st Century and we don't expect to leave out our old, our sick, and our frail to die ffs!
Herd immunity is when enough people get the virus, produce antibodies and have T cells that will protect them from coronavirus the next time they become infected.
Focused protection for the vulnerable and elderly should be prevalent.
As viruses mutate and variants become more common they become more transmissible but become less potent as an effect.

Back