Rules around attending matches.

Herd immunity is when enough people get the virus, produce antibodies and have T cells that will protect them from coronavirus the next time they become infected.
Focused protection for the vulnerable and elderly should be prevalent.
As viruses mutate and variants become more common they become more transmissible but become less potent as an effect.
It was a rhetorical question.

Herd immunity is when enough people get the virus, produce antibodies and have T cells that will protect them from coronavirus the next time they become infected.
Focused protection for the vulnerable and elderly should be prevalent.
As viruses mutate and variants become more common they become more transmissible but become less potent as an effect.
Nah mate, herd immunity is when more than 100 hun gather, then spew their bigotry against anyone and everyone, cops are to feart for arrest any of their off duty pals and fellow bigots

I'm no that clever at this kind of stuff Mickey

Thanks Shammy👍

It's quiet an easy process. Don't know why people are getting their knickers in a twist.
The only people it will effect are anti-vaxers and I don't give a fuck about them
Easily said mt but who said they give a fuck about you ? Some people through underlying health problems cannot get any vaccine shall we just say you're never getting back into paradise unlucky pal? That's a really naive way you put it there glasbhoy you surprise me cmon man is this a free country or just a cunts place?

Easily said mt but who said they give a fuck about you ? Some people through underlying health problems cannot get any vaccine shall we just say you're never getting back into paradise unlucky pal? That's a really naive way you put it there glasbhoy you surprise me cmon man is this a free country or just a cunts place?
With all due respect Winter, I wouldn't want to be in a crowd of people if some of them aren't vaccinated, for whatever reason. I actively stay away from busy or crowded places. If someone can't get the vaccine for health reasons they have to ask themselves do they possibly want to carry the virus and possibly infect a lot of people.
Being able to prove you aren't positive for Covid before gaining entry to the football, a gig or anywhere else crowded might be the only way to keep us all safe. If I wasn't able to have the vaccine and had underlying health conditions then I wouldn't be going to a highly infectious place like a football ground.

I don't have the answers but Governments do and we could easily end up locked down again.

With all due respect Winter, I wouldn't want to be in a crowd of people if some of them aren't vaccinated, for whatever reason. I actively stay away from busy or crowded places. If someone can't get the vaccine for health reasons they have to ask themselves do they possibly want to carry the virus and possibly infect a lot of people.
Being able to prove you aren't positive for Covid before gaining entry to the football, a gig or anywhere else crowded might be the only way to keep us all safe. If I wasn't able to have the vaccine and had underlying health conditions then I wouldn't be going to a highly infectious place like a football ground.

I don't have the answers but Governments do and we could easily end up locked down again.
And respect straight back as always shammy but is this a free country or not? Dont get me wrong I'm double jabbed but you and I can still catch it from each other I've even read though i cant confirm that those vaccinated if they catch one of the variants the virus is stronger that's passed on. Compare to the flu a worldwide bigger killer than covid19, should people in winter not be allowed into events if they havent had the flu jab? Why not ? It kills more or as many people as covid19 does every year. I'm of the belief that if you are prepared to go into any event where tens of thousands of people are congregated you are always taking a risk with your health and safety be it through viruses or crushes weve seen this happen before. My worry is this will create a two tier class system. Do what the government and the scientists say or forget going anywhere, many folk might well say well winter they know what they're talking about we should all listen and follow but we do live in a free country and I happen to be of a vintage where I remember the government and scientists telling pregnant women that they should all take thalidomide for morning sickness and we all know what happened there. I'm not saying there shouldnt be some kind of measures taken but look how far down the road we already are and now they want to implement it? Should this not have been the case in the first place? I'm vaccinated as are you but ws can both pass it to each other still , we wont allegedly have the higher risk of death or the icu hanging over us it's those who havent that are in danger again allegedly as it's really still too early to tell. I mean practically almost the whole country has now been double vaccinated so what protection does this piece of paper qr code give? None whatsoever that I can think of because the spike is still rising so I being double vaxed wont feel any better or safer for a VP in my hand and imho nor should anyone else HH ✌

I'm not that sure I would like to have a vaccine passport either but your assertion that nearly the entire country is vaccinated isn't true. I hope it will be though.
Yes lots of people die of flu every year but not all at the one time and rarely does it take the lives of otherwise healthy people.
I'm just praying that Covid doesn't mutate into something we can't handle.

I'm not that sure I would like to have a vaccine passport either but your assertion that nearly the entire country is vaccinated isn't true. I hope it will be though.
Yes lots of people die of flu every year but not all at the one time and rarely does it take the lives of otherwise healthy people.
I'm just praying that Covid doesn't mutate into something we can't handle.
There's only about just over 5 million people in Scotland shammy and almost 4 million have been fully vaccinated, found this on tinternet
Screenshot_20210917-094056_Google.jpg

If people both vaccinated and unvaccinated can get the virus and transmit the virus what is the point in implementing a vaccine passport ?
None whatsoever it’s just a stick to beat the unvaccinated with since they didn’t go for the carrot and once established its use will be extended to other aspects of life I can see a Chinese style social credit system and a digital currency brought in on the back of it,I know some people will think I’m nuts for saying that and that’s fine and if Im wrong I will be the first to admit it and gladly I hope I am wrong but I don’t think I am, time will tell

None whatsoever it’s just a stick to beat the unvaccinated with since they didn’t go for the carrot and once established its use will be extended to other aspects of life I can see a Chinese style social credit system and a digital currency brought in on the back of it,I know some people will think I’m nuts for saying that and that’s fine and if Im wrong I will be the first to admit it and gladly I hope I am wrong but I don’t think I am, time will tell
Nothing would surprise me anything is possible .
At least the Nordic countries are getting back to normality.

I was watching Neil deGrasse Tysons 'startalk ' show a week or so ago, he was being asked about his opinion of covid19 and what's going on ( without being an epidemiologist or medical expert) hes a clever cookie. He gave the opinion that he believes there is an experiment taking place in the world the experiment being will people , the majority of people listen to the scientists and the governments around the world and get the vaccine, interesting to hear.

I was watching Neil deGrasse Tysons 'startalk ' show a week or so ago, he was being asked about his opinion of covid19 and what's going on ( without being an epidemiologist or medical expert) hes a clever cookie. He gave the opinion that he believes there is an experiment taking place in the world the experiment being will people , the majority of people listen to the scientists and the governments around the world and get the vaccine, interesting to hear.
And every country in the world get on well enough with each other to come up with this agreement...... oh aye!

Isn't it a worry that the government, who we know we can't trust, have turned this into a vaxxer, anti-vaxxer debate, and now the general public are each others throat. Same with religion, same with race. They do it all the time.
I'm not vaccinated yet...I will be eventually...only because my little girl is taking part in a competition in Spain next year and I wouldn't miss it. I dont fully trust the vaccination. I AM NOT AN ANTI-VAXXER. We have friends suffering from clots in their hands and other areas. We have friends who have lost a family member only because of the vaccination and no other reason...so whether people want to believe it or admit it or not....we are all test subjects to a drug that we have no idea of the potential damage. Try telling my friend who lost her uncle or my friend who sat in hospital with his partner all night thinking she was dying with a stroke due to the jab that "Aye, but covid might a killed you anyway"...its for this reason I think it should he a choice left to the person having the vaccination. That is not the case. People can say its a choice but they are toeing the political party line. Get the jab or don't have a life. Get the jab or give up everything you love and enjoy. Not really a choice at all in my eyes. People are being forced into a corner and doing something they don't want to do. People are genuinely, and I mean genuinely terrified of what might happen to them if they get an untested, untried drug pumped into their system and all they are told is "shut up anti-vaxxer and get on it for the good of the human race."....I think thats sad.

These numbers are much too low to be meaningful......................yet.
Almost 4 million from a population of just over 5 million shammy that's why I was saying that the majority of the population have been fully vaccinated but and a big but is that being fully vaccinated does not mean that I cant catch it indeed I've read whether truthful or not that those who are fully vaccinated carry a stronger variant than those unvaccinated. Respectfully shammy I'm unsure whstvtou mean by the numbers are too low to mean anything yet , if 4/5ths of the population are fully vaccinated then to me that's a positive and a huge one. Those who havent been fully vaccinated I believe from what I've read is talking of the younger generation, surely 4/5ths of 5 million fully vaxed is a positive? I still dont believe that the VP is the way to go though , imo this is a scare tactict from the powers that be to scare people into getting fully vaxed. This is supposed to be a free country ( I believe its actually a police state we live in today) the government have no right to insist upon people who are wary about the vaccine they have to get it. Wheres the freedom of choice? As I mentioned earlier fully vaccinated people can catch and pass the virus so how does the VP benefit anyone? I dont see any . In this day in age the vaccine allegedly may save your life or keep you out of the ICU but personally I question this as the spike is still continuing to rise so how can that be? If it's still rising then again imo a VP is nothing that will help but it's a stick to beat those who are refusing the vaccine into submission and that's dictatorship not democracy, certainly not freedom of choice. Also the flu is still a bigger killer worldwide so why are we not needing a flu passport? Theres more than meets the eye to all of this I believe. If the government are so worried about our health then why have they not been so proactive about the flu and cancer. On top of this the figures are showing fully vaxed and 1 dosed. We are not living in a free country if the government dictates what people must do by their judgement. Hh

And every country in the world get on well enough with each other to come up with this agreement...... oh aye!
I didnt say that his opinion was verbatim but it is interesting to hear what one of the worlds leading thinkers thoughts are on the matter. Also I believe that it's got nothing to do with every country in the world getting on and reaching agreements. My son is currently working in Dublin and in the south they dont even have enough of the vaccine that they are miles behind. Two tier systems are being created not just for events but in the western world . How can scotland fully vax almost 4 million and Eire cannot even get the vaccine to use to single dose folk yet ? This is because the have countries have bought millions of the stuff leaving 1st world countries in their wake , in other words a free for all 2st come first served and thats very wrong. Still a piece of paper will save us all

Back