Rules around attending matches.

I'm not trying to be a fanny here mate I just don't agree way certain aspects of how this has been handled from the start they rushed vaccines out that don't really work that well and yes nothing can he 100% but people who are double jabbed are now expected to go for boosters where does it end???
Totally respect your right to hold your opinion Cairnsy. I'm not even close to being clever enough to say where it will end. Being that all the adults in my immediate family, ( apart from myself that is ) work in the health service, two of them at the coal face, one in management, I am inclined to trust those who know more than I do. I am happy to follow their advice and guidance. Not trying to be clever here Cairnsy, but for a great many folk it ended with their death

Thats wit I honestly think we shud have done let it run it's course use the therapeutics until we get herd immunity theres no way I'd let my kids be jabbed with that so called vaccine it's the first time in history of humanity that live human experimentation has been allowed and actually celebrated weirdly its a strange world we now live in by the way the "vaccines" still not been certified I wonder why🤫
You CANT get herd immunity with covid or the flu or the common cold. They are viruses that mutate.
Who ever told you about herd immunity obviously didn't know what they were talking about

That’s what the genius that Boris Johnson thought. Then he caught it. Didny work then won’t work now

HH 😱
I just think the cdc and whoever we have over here jumped the gun the numbers they said wid die was horrendous and any deaths are bad goes without saying but the numbers the were hitting out with back then was very convenient for ppfizer
Totally respect your right to hold your opinion Cairnsy. I'm not even close to being clever enough to say where it will end. Being that all the adults in my immediate family, ( apart from myself that is ) work in the health service, two of them at the coal face, one in management, I am inclined to trust those who know more than I do. I am happy to follow their advice and guidance. Not trying to be clever here Cairnsy, but for a great many folk it ended with their death
Awe mate my heart really goes out to the health services the job they do for very little thanks is amazing I respect ur input but I'm the opposite I don't know one person who has been infected at all not one and it's been what 2 year now and we have not been vaxxed either now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that means its all alot of shite cause me and mine are all bran new but I find it really strange that something so infectious none of my family has caught it🤷 just one of life's little mysteries

What about vaccine escape where a virus mutation becomes stronger in response to imperfect vaccine in this case the more deadly mutation is a response to the vaccine and infact we may be have been better off letting nature take its course as a virus will normally mutate into less deadly but more easily spread version of its self as killing its host is counterproductive in nature as it leads also to the end of the virus residing in the host.and as I said in another post covid is not much worse than a bad flu ask any undertaker if they’re snowed under with work, they’re not
Sorry MickyMcMick, but you seem to be suggesting that there is a logic and/or motive to a virus mutating as it wants to overcome an imperfect vaccine. That may be correct but it isn't what I was taught in my microbiology lectures when I was at Uni.

Undertakers are not snowed under because of the lockdowns to buy time, isolations, social distancing, wearing masks to avoid spreading the virus so easily, increased hygiene and hand sanitisation measures, etc. Yes, we could have let nature takes its course but it would have resulted in a LOT more deaths, with large numbers dying an agonising death unable to get any medical treatment, much more health workers dying, etc. Think back to the early days in Italy and also when the new Delta variant hit India - it was only the introduction of these measure that managed to regain some control. It was these measures we took to stop nature taking its course that meant we didn't to deal with very huge numbers of deaths.

We could have just let nature run its course but I'd guarantee that you would have lost members of your family and some friends - now some people may feel that this is acceptable cost but many (most?) were not prepared to pay that price.

I also said on here in the early days on here that everything was focused on numbers of deaths but this was a new virus with unknown long-term effects - many people survived TB but had life changing problems - and still to this day people are suffering the debilitating effects of long Covid.

Now I don't know if vaccine passports are the way to go, or if they are fair or may cause holdups at ticket desks, etc. Personally I would use it as their introduction is designed to save people's lives, but obviously many others are very upset at the thought of using them.

You CANT get herd immunity with covid or the flu or the common cold. They are viruses that mutate.
Who ever told you about herd immunity obviously didn't know what they were talking about
It was the women at the CDC mate wen this all kicked off they were wanting to cut through red tape to release the vaccines and then hope herd immunity kicks in

What about vaccine escape where a virus mutation becomes stronger in response to imperfect vaccine in this case the more deadly mutation is a response to the vaccine and infact we may be have been better off letting nature take its course as a virus will normally mutate into less deadly but more easily spread version of its self as killing its host is counterproductive in nature as it leads also to the end of the virus residing in the host.and as I said in another post covid is not much worse than a bad flu ask any undertaker if they’re snowed under with work, they’re not
In England and Wales in 2019, deaths from the flu were 1213. In February this year England & Wales were record roughly that amount per day.
But covid isn't any more deadly than the flu.
Your off your nut. Stop listening to conspiracy theories and do some of your own research. The lancet is a great website

I just think the cdc and whoever we have over here jumped the gun the numbers they said wid die was horrendous and any deaths are bad goes without saying but the numbers the were hitting out with back then was very convenient for ppfizer
Awe mate my heart really goes out to the health services the job they do for very little thanks is amazing I respect ur input but I'm the opposite I don't know one person who has been infected at all not one and it's been what 2 year now and we have not been vaxxed either now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that means its all alot of shite cause me and mine are all bran new but I find it really strange that something so infectious none of my family has caught it🤷 just one of life's little mysteries
I hope the good fortune you and yours have experienced continues and outlives this pandemic Cairnsy. All the very best to you mate.

It was the women at the CDC mate wen this all kicked off they were wanting to cut through red tape to release the vaccines and then hope

A third of people who get covid show no symptoms. So I would say that you or your family members have probably had it and not known.
My mate must of had it, didn't know about it and he started get chest pains. Turns out he had blood clots in his lungs from covid. You are better to be safe than sorry. If vaccine passports can help to control the spread of the disease, it can only be a good thing

A third of people who get covid show no symptoms. So I would say that you or your family members have probably had it and not known.
My mate must of had it, didn't know about it and he started get chest pains. Turns out he had blood clots in his lungs from covid. You are better to be safe than sorry. If vaccine passports can help to control the spread of the disease, it can only be a good thing
Aye no doubt atleast one of us has had it at some point I agree there the blood clots in the lungs poor cunt hope ur pal get thru this mate that sounds horrible

As Billy Connolly once said about alternative treatments.
A man loses his leg in a crash and first on the scene on his 3 wheeler is alternative healer with a vial 🧪 of Lavender. 3 drops should be enough.
ffs I want at least 6

HH 😂

It was the women at the CDC mate wen this all kicked off they were wanting to cut through red tape to release the vaccines and then hope herd immunity kicks in
Herd immunity has only been achieved once by 1980 smallpox was eradicated by herd immunity and Vaccination Globally. It only means you can no longer get it from one to one communication.
The CDC have stated that herd immunity can only be achieved if the Vaccination and people who contract Covid19 is between 70% and 90% but because of new Variants
Already here and new ones to arrive means it is highly unlikely to achieve
Got this from CDC - Mayo clinic and WHO
And Professor Whitey, Sage and a group of Scientists in GB not paid by Government
It’s out there for all to see and draw there own conclusions
Stay Safe

HH 🤞

how many are occupied by self Inflicted lifestyle obesity for example causes an incredible amount of disease and hospitalisation shall we ban fat folk from the bakers ration crisps have a passport for the biscuit and cake isle in Asda if it reduces pressure on the NHS I know that sounds flippant mate but It’s the same principle,if passports are accepted there will be no end to it it’s a slippery slope,the thin end of a fucking fat wedge that’s why Im dead against them but each to their own.
Should include Junkies
Jaickies all self inflicted smokers. Fat folk thin folk all of the above are or could be passport holders and all of the above are recognised ILLNESSES.
we’ve now got long Covid19 on-going
Are passports the answer I don’t know
Probs not but as others are saying if they save life’s
Stay safe

HH 🙏

Herd immunity has only been achieved once by 1980 smallpox was eradicated by herd immunity and Vaccination Globally. It only means you can no longer get it from one to one communication.
The CDC have stated that herd immunity can only be achieved if the Vaccination and people who contract Covid19 is between 70% and 90% but because of new Variants
Already here and new ones to arrive means it is highly unlikely to achieve
Got this from CDC - Mayo clinic and WHO
And Professor Whitey, Sage and a group of Scientists in GB not paid by Government
It’s out there for all to see and draw there own conclusions
Stay Safe

HH 🤞
Fair enuf I'm a big believer in education😁

People who can't be vaccinated are exempt, just like face masks. It won't be down to the SFA or SPFL, it will be the responsibility of the individual clubs to enforce the law, same as they do for alcohol.
As of those who have already attended without checks, that doesn't really matter it only matters when the law comes into play.
As I said a complete mess and it's not even in play yet

Members online

Latest posts

Back