Rumour mill story No. 55230 ( b) : Liverpool want James Forrest for £8 million .

Millsy

It is being reported ( invented ? ) that Jurgen K of Liverpool is impressed by Forrest and is lining up an £8 m summer move for him .
Well , if it were true ( why would anyone doubt it , eh ? ) then I have to say that the price tag is ridiculously low .Liverpool are an EPL team and have to maintain their reputation for paying way over the odds for players , so I would expect bidding to start at £15/20 m for a player who scores goals and provides numerous assists . After all , we are not talking about a player who flatters by scoring only against wee teams like More-or-less !

Cant have him valued at anymore than that, that would mean he's worth more than the Columbian white power aficionado, and everyone knows (aye right) he's the bestest and therefore most expensive player in Scotland ??????.

MSM rule num 42 ,no Celtic player shall be valued at more than ra rangers bestis player....??

It is being reported ( invented ? ) that Jurgen K of Liverpool is impressed by Forrest and is lining up an £8 m summer move for him .
Well , if it were true ( why would anyone doubt it , eh ? ) then I have to say that the price tag is ridiculously low .Liverpool are an EPL team and have to maintain their reputation for paying way over the odds for players , so I would expect bidding to start at £15/20 m for a player who scores goals and provides numerous assists . After all , we are not talking about a player who flatters by scoring only against wee teams like More-or-less !
Starting price £15 mill,hh

Unverifeid rumour: a club insider says Brendan is interested in Firmino and will therefore be submitting a surprise bid of 30 bob, half a toffee apple and a five month lend of Calvin Miller.

He also wouldn't be spending lots of time serving suspensions like MoreOrLess would under a functioning refereeing and disciplinary system.

£8 million?

Surely that's the weekly rate for our big-arsed superstar winger who has just signed a new 5 year contract!

Better luck next time filthy crayon biters!

Sadly, Wee Jamesy wouldn't get a game for Liverpool. I would have believed these rumours about 10 years ago.

Back