Rumours flying that Big Mike has rogered the Huns

My view is based not on the assumption they are financially stable, far from it. How they are allowed to spend more than they generate to me is baffling and begs the question why DD doesn’t put money in as a loan to be repaid over ten years to bury them. I thought that route was illegal. Seems they can do it.

I think they will survive because even if it’s £10m I think, know, they could raise that. To keep returning to doomsday scenario everytime they hit a buffer we go to funeral garb.

Wishful thinking a never ending amount of boys crying wolf, reduces the effectiveness of plausibility of the situation. It’s viewed as there they go again claiming the end game. Some fucking end game that lasts 8 years, when it has been claimed they are dying imminently every week since they died first time around. That’s over 416 weeks of predictions that end up nonsense.

Is this week 417 is all I’m asking.

My view is based not on the assumption they are financially stable, far from it. How they are allowed to spend more than they generate to me is baffling and begs the question why DD doesn’t put money in as a loan to be repaid over ten years to bury them. I thought that route was illegal. Seems they can do it.

I think they will survive because even if it’s £10m I think, know, they could raise that. To keep returning to doomsday scenario everytime they hit a buffer we go to funeral garb.

Wishful thinking a never ending amount of boys crying wolf, reduces the effectiveness of plausibility of the situation. It’s viewed as there they go again claiming the end game. Some fucking end game that lasts 8 years, when it has been claimed they are dying imminently every week since they died first time around. That’s over 416 weeks of predictions that end up nonsense.

It's reaganomics, TV1........boom, bust, boom, bust!

Bankruptcy as a money-making exercise.

Squinty has no desire to develop that mob. He has one clear agenda.

Spend OPM, expand his share portfolio, strip the assets and fuck off out of Dodge with a wedge in his hipper.

It's reaganomics, TV1........boom, bust, boom, bust!

Bankruptcy as a money-making exercise.

Squinty has no desire to develop that mob. He has one clear agenda.

Spend OPM, expand his share portfolio, strip the assets and fuck off out of Dodge with a wedge in his hipper.

It will be years before he or anybody else would be able to fill their boots. And that would only happen if we stood and did nothing, they won the league and qualified for the CL for a few years.

Their future depends wholly on how we go about ours. We sort it and no matter what they do they’re second in everything.

We don’t need to wait until they fuck themselves up. We have the power to do that. The question is, will we weild that power?

Over to PL and DD.

It will be years before he or anybody else would be able to fill their boots. And that would only happen if we stood and did nothing, they won the league and qualified for the CL for a few years.

Their future depends wholly on how we go about ours. We sort it and no matter what they do they’re second in everything.

We don’t need to wait until they fuck themselves up. We have the power to do that. The question is, will we weild that power?

Over to PL and DD.

They never won the league s few years ago.

Born 2012 won the petrofac cup only.

Anything else is support of the continuation myth.

We keep it real and stand against their lies.

You assume that burying them with DD money means we can get better without them.

I would just like them to admit that they are a new club and jail everybody involved in the scam that killed them.

They doing a fine job killing themselves without massive loans.

All that money down the drain so far trying to cover their lies.

And still they need more.

If we cant beat them when they are in a wheelchair, with evil carers ripping them off, with the wealth and talent at Celtic then we really don't deserve 10 in a row.

They are dead.

They could have had a bright shiny new well run club that would be miles ahead of the current set up, but they chose a lie, and that lie will eventually kill the fake same club.

however it might cover the tracks of all the people who should be in jail right now.

perhaps thats why the lie is really there

to get people off the hook

Last edited:
Anyone think Big Mike is playing a long game and looking to pick up the Huns on the cheap?
The thought has crossed my mind, he could get his SD adverts all around the bigotdome again, I know the zombies can't stand him but if he pumped a few million into the team they would bite the hand off him, maybe he's only after Marty Feldmans blood as he apparently hates him with a passion.
If he finally sells Newcastle who knows, have to say if it did happen we would have to up our game to stay ahead.

So basically it’s the same wishful thinking again?

Here’s why I don’t think it will happen.

Squinty had to raise £12m for the shares. He did and very little were taken up.

If it’s another £10m they will cover that. Itcwill fuck them but not kill them.

They have just sold all their season books so that will allow them to stagger on,

It would need to be a figure much higher.

I bet anyone a virtual case of Stella that they will not die over this. And, if they don’t then every one of those Celtic Bloggers continually predicting it should just fuck the fuck off as they have become a laughing stock.

If they get it right this time. I will be amazed.
don't know aboot virtual Stella Tv,but gettin rid of the huns is like tryin tae get rid of cockroaches,no happenin, it's blogger wishful thinkin,they need the hits,dae ye think fur a minute, the masons, the lujj,the "staunch" will let their deid club die again!!!! exactly!

The thought has crossed my mind, he could get his SD adverts all around the bigotdome again, I know the zombies can't stand him but if he pumped a few million into the team they would bite the hand off him, maybe he's only after Marty Feldmans blood as he apparently hates him with a passion.
If he finally sells Newcastle who knows, have to say if it did happen we would have to up our game to stay ahead.

He's had plenty of amusement from Lazarus F.C. so far but because he hates Squinty so much General Mike will squeeze him until his boss eyes pop out. :oops:

Tick Tock

From CQN

BACK TO BASICS - GLASS HALF FULL on 16TH JUNE 2019 4:41 PM

Sevco haven’t actually paid for Goldson in full which is part of the financial dilemma they face.

Who to pay?

2nd instalments for Goldson, Katic, Barisic, Grezda, Lafferty and Murphy (remember him?)

A signing on fee for Davis.

Defoe’s wages during the summer. Jermaine doesn’t slum it on a 48 week p.a. contract and sign on during off season.

3rd instalments for Morelos and Dorrans (remember him)

Close Brothers

SDI

Possibly Elite and Hummels for breach of contract.

Tricky one

Members online

Latest posts

Back