Rumours flying that Big Mike has rogered the Huns

I it's wishful thinking on our part that they are close to folding,haveing gone through it once they will do anything to keep going,no matter what we think there is people in the background who will shed blood to keep them alive,for me it's the injustice of it all other teams have been punished for less.we saw last year just how bad things were for teams who played against them penalties for nothing,players who should have been sent off or banned admonished,unpaid depts the abuse given to other teams supporters,yet other teams are brought to book if they speak out I/e Steve Clarke you can understand why people wish the worst for them.all people want is a level playing field on and off the pitch somehow I don't think it will happen

I it's wishful thinking on our part that they are close to folding,haveing gone through it once they will do anything to keep going,no matter what we think there is people in the background who will shed blood to keep them alive,for me it's the injustice of it all other teams have been punished for less.we saw last year just how bad things were for teams who played against them penalties for nothing,players who should have been sent off or banned admonished,unpaid depts the abuse given to other teams supporters,yet other teams are brought to book if they speak out I/e Steve Clarke you can understand why people wish the worst for them.all people want is a level playing field on and off the pitch somehow I don't think it will happen

I it's wishful thinking on our part that they are close to folding,haveing gone through it once they will do anything to keep going,

They have never went through it this will be their first time. Should it happen to them, be interesting the SFA's take on their own rules regards two admins, as obvioulsy they the SFA cannot dock for two or to do so would lead to questions and with decisions made not in compliance with articles Hearts and the others who had CVAs accepted will indeed be interested parties as will any team who have been treated differently.

I it's wishful thinking on our part that they are close to folding,haveing gone through it once they will do anything to keep going,

They have never went through it this will be their first time. Should it happen to them, be interesting the SFA's take on their own rules regards two admins, as obvioulsy they the SFA cannot dock for two or to do so would lead to questions and with decisions made not in compliance with articles Hearts and the others who had CVAs accepted will indeed be interested parties as will any team who have been treated differently.

Their next reincarnation will be structured around a one way Agreement.

Why bother about any pretence

Members online

Latest posts

Back