Rumours flying that Big Mike has rogered the Huns

This is a forensic examination of the attempt by 'Rangers" to ignore a contract and the financial perils of doing so. The final judgement is due soon and compensation of over $10,000,000 for breach of contract is very likely. King must have ignored legal advice or arrogantly failed to ask for it. Either way makes no diff. The Rangers are going bust.
Another theory albeit wild

but fits the model of Sevco

Rangers going burst Murray holding wants it off its books along with the promise to guarantee the massive loans from bank.

either finds a stooge or works out a plan in cahoots with a stooge to get rid of his guarantee to banks through his holding company which is itself close to debt death, but still capable of cancelling out the debts Murray incurred plus the EBT shambles involving side letters.

Murray doesn't want to nullify all those large payments he received while Chief of Rangers and go down in history as the clown

offloads his guarantee from his big holding company to Whyte @the billionaire@ but thats the big lie.

Question is how well did Murray and Whyte know each other?

From Whyte court case it was painting a very dark picture, very different to the one MSM had been pushing. Quickly pulled plug on case after the finance people surrounding Murray started telling a different story in court from the one being paraded by MSM and SFA around the res 12 issues. reopened that case but blocks by secret agreements.

Well it transpires that quick check on Whyte would have unearthed he was an asset stripper. Buys ailing business, takes into admin to liquidise assets which usually leaves him with quick profit. Why if Murray did extensive due diligence did they miss this?

Which suggests possible deliberate sale to make Whyte quick bucks but get Murray off the hook for bills and through mom pals concoct a wild @we was duped@

but the key steps that need to follow this to prevent clear legal investigation would involve a mess of the highest order.

charlatan followed by charlatan followed by charlatan all pointing fingers at each other.

Im the good guy

No I'm the good guy

he the bad guy

not me him

rapid succession of poor stewardship add in some ingredients that are seriously criminal, hide the list of investors and constantly push the we have been cheated

All the while key players getting nice salaries and the gullibears picking up the bills through massive share issues

end up eventually you bring in a master criminal masquerading as hero from a different country

creates even more mess

even more confusion

was part of the original gang that may actually have selected Whyte as fall guy with nice big pay check and no jail time as we all fumble the evidence when your in court

Whyte becomes the fall guy who duped everybody including the law

the massive debts don't need be paid

the whole mess created at new club doesn't need bepaid

All the antagonists cant be successfully prosecuted since it cant be fully established what mess belongs to whom

the sale of assets gets finally deemed illegal by liquidators working for original creditors

gets undone by court assets get sent back to original company and sold as a club with interregnum period

lots of people got very wealthy along the path

no creditors get a proper deal

And the same club takes whole new twist since the assets are back home in the original company

time lapse for neaquiring those assets has passed so it doesn't contravene any laws

Real Rangers are back from death

The Sevco years are blamed on the duping gang.

But cant quite nail them as its so complex a mess, and reasonable doubt.

Quite a wild theory but hey its Scotland and where there's a handshake gang and people who think some people are peepo, then although its a theory about serious fraud and crime, it would be classed as hatred to even suggest such a crime.

Better to go with the Whyte is evil

Mr Murray did nothing wrong

Rangers did nothing wrong

King is a hero

And we are going for 55 now he has put these evil haters to rights

There's been a wee rumble that the mob are wanting to mob Ashley's stores in protest.
What a laugh. When is the penny going to drop?
For any knuckle dragging, missing link, escaped lab experiment, under bridge real estate owning, marching mutants, blood stained brown brouge and wader combo wearers, can only wear mitts because gloves don't fit brigade reading this.
Turn your attention to King. This is what happens when you sign deals and break the agreement thats in the wee writing at the bottom of the piece of paper. If you don't approve go after the ones that approved it in the first place. Go after the ones that broke the contracts in the first place.

Never going to happen but as a decent human being I feel the right thing to do is offer a bit of advise.
Great post, but, imo, the advice, however well intentioned, is not quite right. Dodgy Dave McSquinty is doing a grand job fleecing the deluded year after year, while populating ibrokes wi duds and semi professional coaches.

There's been a wee rumble that the mob are wanting to mob Ashley's stores in protest.
What a laugh. When is the penny going to drop?
For any knuckle dragging, missing link, escaped lab experiment, under bridge real estate owning, marching mutants, blood stained brown brouge and wader combo wearers, can only wear mitts because gloves don't fit brigade reading this.
Turn your attention to King. This is what happens when you sign deals and break the agreement thats in the wee writing at the bottom of the piece of paper. If you don't approve go after the ones that approved it in the first place. Go after the ones that broke the contracts in the first place.

Never going to happen but as a decent human being I feel the right thing to do is offer a bit of advise.
I say old boy, you missed out bums, pimps, panhandlers and banjo players? For is it not true they are all to all followers.

Great post, but, imo, the advice, however well intentioned, is not quite right. Dodgy Dave McSquinty is doing a grand job fleecing the deluded year after year, while populating ibrokes wi duds and semi professional coaches.

Yet they still came 2nd. Its enough to keep the money coming in coz this is the year eh ???

This is a forensic examination of the attempt by 'Rangers" to ignore a contract and the financial perils of doing so. The final judgement is due soon and compensation of over $10,000,000 for breach of contract is very likely. King must have ignored legal advice or arrogantly failed to ask for it. Either way makes no diff.

The Rangers are going bust.

I so, so hope so, their demise has been promised many times, they cannot always be lucky.

This is a forensic examination of the attempt by 'Rangers" to ignore a contract and the financial perils of doing so. The final judgement is due soon and compensation of over $10,000,000 for breach of contract is very likely. King must have ignored legal advice or arrogantly failed to ask for it. Either way makes no diff. The Rangers are going bust.

I’ve read a couple of posts on here basically saying they’re fucked. Can any who have put a bit of meat on the bones because every claim to that effect have been ten a penny for years.

What are your sources for this latest imminent apocalypse?

I think if the huns get a bill of north of 5 million for the Ashley case then they are in serious trouble, if its nearer to the 10 million then they will have to beg the orcs for money to survive thru a share issue that will only lower their already brutal share price.
Seriously bad times for the zombies ???

I’ve read a couple of posts on here basically saying they’re fucked. Can any who have put a bit of meat on the bones because every claim to that effect have been ten a penny for years.

Nothing I have read gives any figures. The judge has agreed with SD as far as I understand and sevco say they will appeal the verdict so then have to present the grounds they wish to appeal on. Judges then decide if appeal can go ahead. I would guess there are many more legal battles ahead. Rumours of their demise are premature but I don't think any of this can be spun as good news by Liars Incorporated.

its a bit like the black knight in the Monty Python Holy grail

It appears that it has no viable limbs and it keeps trying to fight a gorilla with megabucks

based on thin air

The only thing keeping it alive is the slightest hope that they can inflate limbs back onto its carcass through masonic skullduggery and willingness to pour money down a giant hole in the slightest hope that new arms and legs will grow back miraculously

The accounts haven't been clean for years

But the sheer loyalty and perhaps lunacy of the brethren to back charlatan after charlatan and listen to lie after lie after lie and believe these woeful lies

they need cash influx again

it cannot come from the club without massive sales and downsizing

it can come from without the club by pouring massive amount of cash in to re-stabilise the while business side

but that involves someone writing off a huge chunk of wealth

or getting someone to buy their current assets for extraordinary amounts.

or getting a new revenue stream to offset the huge hole in the accounts that appears to get bigger every season

they need champions league revenue to justify the current expenses

but they are running on fumes from external sources that are pretty meagre and getting smaller

in short they need a rich benefactor who is willing to take massive hit in medium term

king claims he is that man

but also claims he is skint

So although any other club in world would be dead by this point, Rangers already dead, but Sevco is still alive through masonic life support and cloaked finance.

In short TV

they are in a pretty dire position

but msm ands fa don't want to end their cash cow just yet

telling the truth about Sevco does not make much money for anybody

And it probably even makes Celtic much weaker team.

Last edited:
Nothing I have read gives any figures. The judge has agreed with SD as far as I understand and sevco say they will appeal the verdict so then have to present the grounds they wish to appeal on. Judges then decide if appeal can go ahead. I would guess there are many more legal battles ahead. Rumours of their demise are premature but I don't think any of this can be spun as good news by Liars Incorporated.

So basically it’s the same wishful thinking again?

Here’s why I don’t think it will happen.

Squinty had to raise £12m for the shares. He did and very little were taken up.

If it’s another £10m they will cover that. Itcwill fuck them but not kill them.

They have just sold all their season books so that will allow them to stagger on,

It would need to be a figure much higher.

I bet anyone a virtual case of Stella that they will not die over this. And, if they don’t then every one of those Celtic Bloggers continually predicting it should just fuck the fuck off as they have become a laughing stock.

If they get it right this time. I will be amazed.

The thing is the precedent has been set.

They cannot pay their way.....they are insolvent and go bust....it’s again administration followed by liquidation.

They again dud their creditors.....they change their name to the real rangers.....the company becomes the club.....the club in turn morphs in to the organisation.....by the decree of the SFA.....they get parachuted in to the championship.

The kicker is.....league reconstruction then ensues.....the championship gets swallowed up in to the new expanded premier league.....and it starts all over again.

There not going to die there going for the long game go for admin and come out the other end clean and free from contracts like SDI

Thats why they're in a hurry to turn their soft loans into equity it will help them control a cva , the retail deal will get kicked along the road till it reaches (if ever) the supreme court ,just like the tax case there not going to pay it anyway

Same as the memorial garden good luck getting £1m for contract breach ,sevco will just appeal til the next case and so on

And when they do go into adminand come out the otherside clean (yeah i know manky bastards ) the Directors who converted there loans for equity will cash out

It's the long game and one that works as long as everyone is on side

then again i could be wrong but that's how i see it

They have just sold all their season books so that will allow them to stagger on,

I bet anyone a virtual case of Stella that they will not die over this. And, if they don’t then every one of those Celtic Bloggers continually predicting it should just fuck the fuck off as they have become a laughing stock.

You are spot on with the limp on theory, as much as I would like it to be the end for them, they would only return as zombies mark 2, on the positive side they would only fulfill the role of helpless bystanders as we march onwards to 10+iar, then we might see attendances drop to Jock Wallace numbers of the early 80's witch would see costs being slashed from top to bottom. I would be having sleepless nights if I was a zombie.

We just need to concentrate on beating the fuckers on the park. They will always be around in some form but with an ever decreasing influence.... and they are great for laughing at.

You are spot on with the limp on theory, as much as I would like it to be the end for them, they would only return as zombies mark 2, on the positive side they would only fulfill the role of helpless bystanders as we march onwards to 10+iar, then we might see attendances drop to Jock Wallace numbers of the early 80's witch would see costs being slashed from top to bottom.

I would be having sleepless nights if I was a zombie.

Not splitting hairs with you Benignus, but zombies ???
Being zombies they do not sleep, only stagger around, dragging each other in circles, wailing, not washing, combing their hair or brush their teeth.

They are unaware of what is creeping up behind them.

Members online

Latest posts

Back