RUMOURS?

J

JFanCelt

:cautious: General chat after the Airdrie game centred around No further players being brought in? Could this have any truth? Visa for Bayo - What is going on? Loanees - Do we need anymore? Gutman - Is he Celtic Class? Tierney - Looks like an operation will be needed? Will it be a next season return for him? Fans can be a bit anxious I know, but they are not daft! Oh and look at Leicester, they need a CB could our loanee be recalled?

:cautious: General chat after the Airdrie game centred around No further players being brought in? Could this have any truth? Visa for Bayo - What is going on? Loanees - Do we need anymore? Gutman - Is he Celtic Class? Tierney - Looks like an operation will be needed? Will it be a next season return for him? Fans can be a bit anxious I know, but they are not daft! Oh and look at Leicester, they need a CB could our loanee be recalled?
Still over a week to get the players in.No need for rushing in players at the moment I feel.

I thought the chat was that there would be no CHs signed. As much as I’d have liked to see one come in, the RB position is the one I’d like to see strengthened more so.

I'm hoping, Iam definitely NOT in the know, that the loan deal for TW has got an option to extend the deal beyond six months. He is only eighteen and could probably do with further seasoning (pun intended). It will have to suit all parties of course. He certainly enjoyed scoring in Sat. Fingers crossed.
We have too many project's on the go, it is now time for some talent, enough of buying potential and time to spend on the real thing. Cmon PL open that biscuit tin and get some experience in here. There is more to this club than a profit margin, of course with your bonus structure it may not be YOUR priority.

Members online

Latest posts

Back