Russia v Scotland - Thursday 10 October kick-off 7.45pm

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Steve Clarke has just one Celtic player in his starting line-up to play Russia this evening in Moscow.

The team is

David Marshall, Palmer, Andy Robertson, Charlie Mulgrew, Devlin, Fleck, Snodgrass, McGinn, Oli Burke, Callum McGregor and Fraser.

On the bench sub keepers are McLaughlin and MacGillivray and outfield subs - Findlay, Gallagher, Russell. James Forrest, Stuart Armstrong, Shankland, Ryan Christie, O'Donnell and Greg Taylor.

Scotland 61 Russia 0 was the Rugby score earlier in the week so is if we keep the score down to 60 or under we can claim a victory on goal difference.

Prediction - Russia 1 Scotland 1

Good solid 1st half, not conceded but nit created any chances 0, Russia one shot on target which Marshall saved superbly.

This is just for the Record, I despise the SFA a cabal of FREELOADING CVNTS(64 delegates in Russia) I love my Country, I also luv my football will support Scotland through the Good & the Bad.

MON THE LADDIES IN DARK BLUE GET RIGHT IN TAE THESE RUSSIAN BASTURDS

Давай россия получай об этих душах без голосования грустные мешки

:rolleyes: your weclome

Don’t know about the the rest of you ,but don’t care if no Celtic player gets called up ,some on here with same opinion ,not just because of the shit set up, but also ,as some have said ,the incompetence of the whole Scottish setup, you reap what you sew ,hh

Members online

Latest posts

Back