Russian Interference

Spherical Planet

I am not a man of influence. I don't know many people in the know. I'm in a wee world of my own and usually find things out a few light years after everyone else.

However - I do have a pseudo-friend of a bluenose persuasion who is more in tune with reality than the average zombie. He was ahead of the game in 2012 when his first team kicked the bucket and he has always been upfront about the financial predicament and the deflection tactics of the new club he now folly follys.

I hadn't seen him for a wee bit, but had the opportunity to share a couple of pints with him today. He has a couple of inside lines at the midden due to family connections and, to be fair, he's been more accurate than the media at forecasting the huns (mis)fortunes.

He was in as buoyant a mood today regarding his team than I've seen him in a long while. I initially surmised that this was due to a couple of semi-decent results in Europe, or even due to the fact that they're not yet trailing in our slipstream.

Apparently these were not the reasons for his unusual smugness and self satisfaction today.

According to this generally well-balanced zomboloid, a significant oil and gas billionaire of Russian descent based in The Ukraine, is looking to divert attention from American oversight and National Security investigation by channelling a portion of his ill-gotten gains into a holding company who will legitimately refresh and 'clean' this money without a whole load of these pesky questions being asked.

Birds of a feather flock together and it would appear that the vultures of corruption have covert means of getting to know one another. Squinty's (one good) eye for a con may well pay dividends for the most corrupted club in British football. Perhaps the speculation of significant investment is not a pipe dream and the huns are on the verge of some much needed financial relief.

I'm not one for paying much heed to the media in this country, but I'm pretty certain that this will form the basis of some reporting in the next few days. Why bother doing any journalism when the fans can do it for you...........better get my fuckin commission for Christmas though.

Please bear in mind, that none of this is remotely reflective of my own thoughts and beliefs - merely the theories of someone who hasn't got the obvious intellectual advantages that the vast majority of Celtic fans have; however - I feel I have an obligation to highlight their current talking points, no matter how far-fetched they may seem

Still somehow manages to make more sense than Thai Tim though...........

Wouldn't surprise us if there was a Russian involved. They're interfering and investing in everything these days. But will Billy enjoy being called Vlad?
They have no scruples whatsoever and wouldn't give a 💩 what you called them, as you as they stopped another 9IAR. Illegal financial management doesn't matter to their management or the people paid handsomely to oversee our national sport!

The principle of laundering money is to put dirty money in and get clean money, at an acceptable loss, back out. Fucking money into a black hole doesn't quite fit that particular fiduciary model. However, the second CL place does offer a gambler's chance but said CL money will only allow them to keep afloat with no return on the investment; IF they qualify for group stages. They would need to qualify for group stages 2 or 3 years in a row. Does this sound viable? Surely any self-respecting, international criminal knows you can easily wash money through a series of shell corps in tax havens where there is little chance of the whole thing going mammaries vertical.

They have no scruples whatsoever and wouldn't give a 💩 what you called them, as you as they stopped another 9IAR. Illegal financial management doesn't matter to their management or the people paid handsomely to oversee our national sport!

In the clip from Radio Clyde Keevins admittedetly stated the 11 million debt and the need for 10 mill will not deter them and accordingly will not have them selling their assett players. Surely if a club was so heavy in debt and more to follow this would be classed trading insolvent, yet Keevins insists that they are on a mission to stop ten regardless, and Rae has fed the line an investor is coming in to put in money, big IF but should he be right then it would have to be deals which a certain association are willing to turn the blind eye to. A nod and wink. Dodgy indeed.

The principle of laundering money is to put dirty money in and get clean money, at an acceptable loss, back out. Fucking money into a black hole doesn't quite fit that particular fiduciary model. However, the second CL place does offer a gambler's chance but said CL money will only allow them to keep afloat with no return on the investment; IF they qualify for group stages. They would need to qualify for group stages 2 or 3 years in a row. Does this sound viable? Surely any self-respecting, international criminal knows you can easily wash money through a series of shell corps in tax havens where there is little chance of the whole thing going mammaries vertical.
The apparent logic (hahahahahaha) is that the cold shoulder benefits this type of arrangement as they are outwith the line of sight as far as UK oversight goes.

It goes Vlad an opportunity to have a foothold in the west and the UK is an ideal proxy due to the potential ramifications of Brexit.

I'm with you, Mikus.........sounds like fantastical shite that Isaac Asimov might write in some dystopian sci-fi novel, but that's the hun proletariat for you

The apparent logic (hahahahahaha) is that the cold shoulder benefits this type of arrangement as they are outwith the line of sight as far as UK oversight goes.

It goes Vlad an opportunity to have a foothold in the west and the UK is an ideal proxy due to the potential ramifications of Brexit.

I'm with you, Mikus.........sounds like fantastical shite that Isaac Asimov might write in some dystopian sci-fi novel, but that's the hun proletariat for you

Stealth off the Radar

See when the Russians or Chinese invade. Day one I'll be sitting in a tank, driving around pointing cunts out for the re-education camps.

In the clip from Radio Clyde Keevins admittedetly stated the 11 million debt and the need for 10 mill will not deter them and accordingly will not have them selling their assett players. Surely if a club was so heavy in debt and more to follow this would be classed trading insolvent, yet Keevins insists that they are on a mission to stop ten regardless, and Rae has fed the line an investor is coming in to put in money, big IF but should he be right then it would have to be deals which a certain association are willing to turn the blind eye to. A nod and wink. Dodgy indeed.
I may be wrong but I'm sure around 2006 Diedco were also technically trading insolvent - their answer was overnight to double the value of their property to £120m which was then worth 10 times the value the Celtic board valued our property at, and so mean they were no longer breaking the law!

They really don't give a feck about rules or the law. As long as thry "win" by any means fair or foul.

As long as thry "win" by any means fair or foul.

Fair means or fowl
Chicken_4cc5d1_739417.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back