Russian Interference

In the clip from Radio Clyde Keevins admittedetly stated the 11 million debt and the need for 10 mill will not deter them and accordingly will not have them selling their assett players. Surely if a club was so heavy in debt and more to follow this would be classed trading insolvent, yet Keevins insists that they are on a mission to stop ten regardless, and Rae has fed the line an investor is coming in to put in money, big IF but should he be right then it would have to be deals which a certain association are willing to turn the blind eye to. A nod and wink. Dodgy indeed.
People who have money are usually shrewd (tight) & don't risk it on a instution that can't even get on the normal stock exchange. Pie in the sky stuff again.
I don't mind them getting hope just to be let down again. I know how that feels following Scotland.

Did ah tell yeez ah'm pished o_O, the whores at the scum dome, will take money from anyone, the gasl,fit and proper person,although he has a wee chill in his shoulder, with the 41 convictions,stated he could'nt follow a court order to purchase shares, as there were "criminals" on the board! hey, SFA/EUFA....... so funny investment from dubious sources,quel surprise!,ah just thought the dirty money was coming from Colombia, dagnabbit!

People who have money are usually shrewd (tight) & don't risk it on a instution that can't even get on the normal stock exchange. Pie in the sky stuff again.
I don't mind them getting hope just to be let down again. I know how that feels following Scotland.

I'm inclined to agree and I must admit to thinking that somebody must have spiked yon fella's drink.

I also agree that it's extra satisfying to see them crumble after getting their hope built up so much.

Did ah tell yeez ah'm pished o_O, the whores at the scum dome, will take money from anyone, the gasl,fit and proper person,although he has a wee chill in his shoulder, with the 41 convictions,stated he could'nt follow a court order to purchase shares, as there were "criminals" on the board! hey, SFA/EUFA....... so funny investment from dubious sources,quel surprise!,ah just thought the dirty money was coming from Colombia, dagnabbit!
Aye, but you are pished in HD these days.

You are right, they are like cheap desperate whores needing their next fix who will say and do anything for a short-term hit! (Or so someone told me...)

This was doin the rounds about a month ago on FF then RM then some dick phoned clyde with it , the rest of the worlds washing russian money don't see why a football club wouldnt do it for them at mates rates

Straw clutching shite if they do believe the latest billionaire white knight pish is true. You can see why stories like these gain traction when you look at both clubs now. We, much to their angst, haven't deteriorated after the Saint fucked off, rather, we have moved up the notch the Messiah couldn't manage by vastly improving us defensively.

A dug in the street can see the gulf in class. They have accumulative debts)loans of nearly £80m and a squad of overhyped journeymen who they delude themselves will fetch funny money. They won't. Moreorlessos will go for no more than £12-15m.

We will hopefully win our group and take is up another level setting up CL qualification next year with the circa £65m in total this will bring, ending them as a threat. They need a bone. We will hammer them at Hampden and CP and the meltdown of both will see Squinty and the other Pirates of The CarBootSale, will be under intense pressure to go forth and multiply.

I watched their mob yesterday. They have fuck all. Looked fuck all and did fuck all of class. If Slippy is as clever as they claim, he knows we are even better and his team of second rate pricks will be taught a lesson at Hampden. My prediction is their end emptier than a hermits address book before half time as we tear them a new one.

Fantasy Island saviours will be thin on the actual ground, but in the world class level of sevconian self delusion, there will be many messiahs waiting to plough in billions.

Bless.

Members online

Latest posts

Back