Ryan Christie

Gerard

I know Forrest has done well recently for Celtic and Scotland. There is another factor. The injury to Scott Brown. Because of that Brendan had to move Callum Mcgregor futher back and put Ryan Christie in Callum

position. Ryan has been a revelation. I think that Ryan and James are on the same wavelength. The form of James is down to playing with Ryan.

I know Forrest has done well recently for Celtic and Scotland. There is another factor. The injury to Scott Brown. Because of that Brendan had to move Callum Mcgregor futher back and put Ryan Christie in Callum

position. Ryan has been a revelation. I think that Ryan and James are on the same wavelength. The form of James is down to playing with Ryan.
I agree to a point, but I think calmac playing balls in behind so that JF can get it on the run is the biggest factor.

Still good to see them all linking up though

He was given the jersey. The fans/media gave him the briefing. He has done the busy attacking MF role rather well. Played out of position wide before?
What we are all watching is a new option. Playing out his skin. Mates about him and happy to get the chance.
With everything considered I'm loving this new wave in the MF with Christie and McGregor. Forrest has been one of the best players to watch in the side recently. Group of lads that are all on form. Undropable 3 for me

Members online

No members online now.

Back