Ryan Christie

lennono

Celtic midfielder Ryan Christie taken to hospital for urgent groin surgery just hours after Sunday's Old Firm defeat to Rangers
  • Celtic's Ryan Christie was rushed to hospital to undergo urgent groin surgery
  • The midfielder was taken in just hours after Sunday's Old Firm defeat by Rangers
  • Post-match tests showed up the need for an immediate surgical procedure
  • It's unclear how long the 18-goal Scottish international midfielder will be out

Celtic midfielder Ryan Christie taken to hospital for urgent groin surgery just hours after Sunday's Old Firm defeat to Rangers
  • Celtic's Ryan Christie was rushed to hospital to undergo urgent groin surgery
  • The midfielder was taken in just hours after Sunday's Old Firm defeat by Rangers
  • Post-match tests showed up the need for an immediate surgical procedure
  • It's unclear how long the 18-goal Scottish international midfielder will be out
Got to feel for Christie. Beemna brilliant player all season and then he ends up in a hospital on first day of a well eaned break. Hope it's a keyhole op and the recovery period is short.
Otherwise when Benkovic and Wanyama arrive we can get to that 3-5-2 formation and Calmac can play further forward (copyright Sandman)

You couldn't make this shit up. Christie has now been charged by the sfa with a two match ban for grabbin the horrible bastard by the balls. Fuckin unbelievable!
Hope he washed his hands when he got chance.

I see the horde are claiming he was booted in balls be Lennon in a bust up after game.

Rumours that you could hear punch up and scream then off to hospital

Now I dont believe that happened but they sure are a twisted bunch having won game to hearsay that shite into the realm

You couldn't make this shit up. Christie has now been charged by the sfa with a two match ban for grabbin the horrible bastard by the balls. Fuckin unbelievable!
I seem to remember he caught mad dug in the baws accidentally. Unlike last year between the same 2 people which went unpunished along with spitting at Gordon, kicking Broony in the chuckies and stamping Ralston...

The SFA have given up any pretence of being unbiased now.

20191231_170924.jpg20191231_170838.jpg20191231_170749.jpgFB_IMG_1560624496638.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back