Ryan Christie

It it went in front of the beaks a 1st year law student armed with a you tube video would get him off. "The weight of evidence is conclusive your honour. My client is incapable"
Next wan we will get is Daily record insisting bullet in the post is an invitation to watch the film with Steve McQueen

Nothing sinister, move along Saint Alfredo the humble is not that kind of man/child

I seem to remember he caught mad dug in the baws accidentally. Unlike last year between the same 2 people which went unpunished along with spitting at Gordon, kicking Broony in the chuckies and stamping Ralston...

The SFA have given up any pretence of being unbiased now.

View attachment 6249View attachment 6250View attachment 6251View attachment 6252
A reminder of some more recent thuggery against Celtic players which ended up in injury that were ignored by the SFA with no further action taken. There are plenty more examples. This is what we are up against and our board sit back passively counting their bonuses while the authorities take the piss.

FB_IMG_1560624513428.jpg20190809_115609.jpg20191231_203457.jpgFB_IMG_1560624505674.jpgFB_IMG_1549302348243.jpg20191231_204030.jpg

A reminder of some more recent thuggery against Celtic players which ended up in injury that were ignored by the SFA with no further action taken. There are plenty more examples. This is what we are up against and our board sit back passively counting their bonuses while the authorities take the piss.

View attachment 6253View attachment 6254View attachment 6256View attachment 6257View attachment 6258View attachment 6259
And if Im not mistaken Miller took a sore wan wen Armstrong volleyed him in the chest sending him flying backwards

And if Im not mistaken Miller took a sore wan wen Armstrong volleyed him in the chest sending him flying backwards
I think that's exactly how Traynor explained it anyway. I thought it might have been Miller coming back to earth after Jozo put him up in the air, but I think auld peanut heid is still orbiting with the satellites to this day!

Celtic midfielder Ryan Christie taken to hospital for urgent groin surgery just hours after Sunday's Old Firm defeat to Rangers
  • Celtic's Ryan Christie was rushed to hospital to undergo urgent groin surgery
  • The midfielder was taken in just hours after Sunday's Old Firm defeat by Rangers
  • Post-match tests showed up the need for an immediate surgical procedure
  • It's unclear how long the 18-goal Scottish international midfielder will be out
It's witchcraft. Bang El Duffalo's nuts and he gets the pain. WTF dark arts is the Columbian mule into? Appart from the obvious Ipox darkness.

Niall - I just read your comprehensive article on the Star. Fantastic. You nailed it again, pal. HH
Thanks BB. Really appreciate that.. We do need to be stronger in our tactical approach off the park as well as on it. It's all hope rather than expectation I'm afraid but that lot are on a major offensive in the media. We need to match it. Hail Hail. Have a fine Hogmanay (y)

Thanks BB. Really appreciate that.. We do need to be stronger in our tactical approach off the park as well as on it. It's all hope rather than expectation I'm afraid but that lot are on a major offensive in the media. We need to match it. Hail Hail. Have a fine Hogmanay (y)
I concur with BB, great piece Niall,what are the PR firm we hired,doing,the scum,aided by a compliant media along with a plethora of "hundit's" are on the front foot in the propaganda war,we need to get on the case and quick! HH and a happy new year!

I concur with BB, great piece Niall,what are the PR firm we hired,doing,the scum,aided by a compliant media along with a plethora of "hundit's" are on the front foot in the propaganda war,we need to get on the case and quick! HH and a happy new year!
Spot on MD. I saw you mentioned the PR crew earlier. The watered down response so far is not enough. I'd hope we have something more up our sleeve. Cheers for the feedback too MD. Hope you and your family have a great2020. Now whit fitba is on the Boax tomorrow😀

Just checking in to say happy new year to you all and to say my piece regarding Christie and our spineless board.
We all know what happened in the morelos derby...where he kicked and punched our players all match with no punishment. Our board did fuck all. If celtic accept the 2 match ban for Christie then I'm checking out as a supporter. I will always love Celtic. But as a supporter of a rigged game, I cant do it. We all remember the last time a team called rangers needed to win the league...it was allowed to happen....I wouldnt at all be surprised if our board knew exactly what was going on in 2010....after all, Lawell needs a strong fucking rangers to keep his driveway heated. It appears that it's happening again × 100. We are being battered from pillar to post by the media. Our board say very little...now Christie, our best player has been handed the offer of a 2 match ban!!! Are you fucking kidding me!! If our board allow it to happen then I believe, like before, our board are doing their best to make sure the mighty "old firm" brand survives and I for one cant give my support to that. What's the point. As I've said, I will always love my team, Celtic, but I cant support a rigged game where it appears the Celtic board are allowing the scum to get all the help they need.

Happy new year everyone 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Happy new year a body having excepted the fact that we got beat hard though it was,the aftermath is a joke Morelost should be banned for at least 5 games Kent should have a two match ban sevco should be fined for the behaviour of thier idiots I refuse to call them fans when bigots is nearer the truth,the media in thier unbiased way have taken the side of the guilty no change there then the SFA to show thier impartiality decided to equal things up by offering a 2 match ban to a Celtic player it did not matter who it was as long as it was someone in a green and white shirt have a great 2020 folks

Back