Ryan Christie

On the park and off it Celtic is getting the piss taken out of it. We consistently turn the other cheek. Legal action against SFA on this and and Res 12 is the way. We need someone with the appetite for this and a set of balls to go with that hunger. For fuck sake Mr lawwell step out the shadows, fuck all the crumbs from all the tables you sit on the floor beside waiting for morsels to fall. Get this country's governance held to account whatever it costs us in the meantime. Everyone of us would have your back.

Fuck the board and their statement. They allowed beaton the hun to cheat us. They stood by and allowed our players to be assaulted that dirty hun bastard morelos and did nothing. They allowed batons behaviour during and after the game to go unpunished...they have brought this on us...they can go fuck themselves, along with the SFA and the rest of scottish football

On the park and off it Celtic is getting the piss taken out of it. We consistently turn the other cheek. Legal action against SFA on this and and Res 12 is the way. We need someone with the appetite for this and a set of balls to go with that hunger. For fuck sake Mr lawwell step out the shadows, fuck all the crumbs from all the tables you sit on the floor beside waiting for morsels to fall. Get this country's governance held to account whatever it costs us in the meantime. Everyone of us would have your back.
Well said Niall, we could have buried them for good, our board stinks! "strongly worded" statement......then nuthin! :mad:

Posted on another thread i got a respnse from Celtics SLO regarding the game and the racism claim by the media ,,,see below

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for getting in touch, my apologies for the delayed response.

I do of course completely understand the frustration recent media speculation has created, at present we are in the process of investigating some complaints relating to incidents from last week’s match. Once these are concluded and we have all the facts we will be better placed to decide on what steps to take

Members online

Latest posts

Back