Ryan Porteous

M

Maria

I really want him in hoops does anyone ever think it will happen?

I like the dig he’s got just needs tamed a bit to ensure he’s clever about it.

Not the finished article but plays with passion and no a quitter.

Think us bold Celts could defo develop him further

Thoughts

I really want him in hoops does anyone ever think it will happen?

I like the dig he’s got just needs tamed a bit to ensure he’s clever about it.

Not the finished article but plays with passion and no a quitter.

Think us bold Celts could defo develop him further

Thoughts
Hi Maria totally agree he’s the next hun skelper. He’s the type of CH we need, not had a good skelper since Big Bobo, if BR is good at developing young players let him develop youn RP. So go get him to paradise ASAP even get Scott Allen to Hibs as part o the deal.

HH☘️

Hi Maria totally agree he’s the next hun skelper. He’s the type of CH we need, not had a good skelper since Big Bobo, if BR is good at developing young players let him develop youn RP. So go get him to paradise ASAP even get Scott Allen to Hibs as part o the deal.

HH☘️

I love a hunskelper a do. Totally agree with you that he’s got it.

Why no BR???? Go get him. ?. You know makes sense.

Big bobo eh fkn loved him. Talk about going through brick walls the big man epitomised that. ??

BR said he doesnt want to stockpile players as good as he looks in the SPL it looks like we're after a better quality of player. Recent signings this window although some loans are showing that the standard of player has to be Celtic quality BR mustn't think he is

Yeah i get what your saying.

Eye candy and would fk a hun up am still no seeing the con. ?

Wouldn’t mind him at all ... has a dig about him although He would be constantly in the book by a certain Hun ref cheatin Beaton

Members online

No members online now.

Back