Sadness.

The day i was thinking if the board want to treat the fans like tossers then its only fair the fans act like tossers, so if you want to look out your big car and pour scorn on the backbone of your business then do not get upset when the fans pour scorn and vent their anger when they catch you.
Celtic is a two way system, the fans pay you to entertain them win lose or draw, they however do not pay for fucking slakers and wage takers, so do not be offended when you are criticised fairly for not doing your job, you would not be happy if the fan served you a burger that was frozen, thats how it works like you demand a service you pay for, so to do the fans expect a service from you on the pitch, the getting beat is fine, its the manner in how you get beat that is not on.

Lubo, must admit when you lumped me in with the 'snowflakes' (Me being an auld yin) I thought 'fuck off' you have no idea who I am
Then I realized that there is an element among our support, who think the younsgters are cunts, and another set, who think the older generation are the same
It's all a matter of where you see things from
I stood on a picket line for 4 1/2 months, the best of times, the worst of times, fought with scabs, goons, and the police, who took their side
I eventually got over the hatred I felt for all of them, at that time
And now I'm able to sit back and call on experience, and not get too pissed off, with all that transpires
The fire still burns from time to time
I just pick my battles and last night, was not a hill to die on, so to speak
I'm glad you got through the operation mate and you'll be glad you're home with your girls
Best to you and yours, concentrate on getting back to 100% and as gutted as we are after yesterday, weill will come back from this
Remember, YNWA
well said dill
I always say to people who talk the generational talk within my extended family
The young ones today are just us living in different times
If you look closely enough you’ll see yourself in there somewhere
It’s just a different generation
And the vice versa I always say to the young uns
These guys have stood in your shoes so they know what they’re talking about
And what you see in them is something that’ll come to you so pay close attention
I should have been a philosopher
but then I’d be skint 🙈

Look, ive come here tonight, after much thought, just to say how sad all todays events have made me feel. I'm sad about the result, I'm sad about how this season is going, but most of all, I'm sad about what ive witnessed tonight outside Celtic Park. I was not there, ive just seen what you've seen on social media. I can understand the feelings behind it. Most of those attending have probably grown up with us winning everything in sight. Like most of you, I remember when we weren't. I grew up in an age without the internet or its bastard offspring, social media. If we wern't at a game we had to wait till we got the high(or low) lights later on that night on the tv. We had to wait to see how bad it actually was (or wasn't) call it a cooling off period.
However, we are where we are and everything is instant now, images, streams, emotions. I was truly shock by the scenes outside Celtic Park tonight. I thought we were better than that. Although I really think the situation we all find ourselves in with the lockdown and restrictions are a major factor in what we witnessed tonight. Young people, starved of their normal activities with no outlet for their pent up frustrations venting their anger at the ones they love the most. I'm not clever or a psychologist but thats a thing people do isnt it.
Obviously the SMSM will make a huge deal of it, and i'm not saying it was right, but just imagine you're 20 something again, and maybe a wee bit fucking pissed off. You can't go out, you can't go to a game. All you can do watch it on TV from an empty stadium from a dodgy stream cos you've no job and cant afford a 'virtual' season ticket. These kids have had enough.

Now to the matter at hand. For quite a while now it has been obvious to me all is not well between the management and players. The body language, the interviews, the whole shit show we have all witnessed on the park tell a different story. There has been a building chasm between the get rid of Lenny's, get rid of Lawwells, get rid of Kennedy's and the keep it all togethers, and its going to clicks. Well i don't think it's going to click. A change is needed, and i mean soon. Whoever decides to take on the challenge will be a brave man, he's on a hiding to nothing, but the situation is NOT irretrievable. The league can still be won. IF we can get the right backroom team in. The players we have, have not become bad players overnight, obviously ALL players in every team, are having to deal with Covid like the rest of us. Ross County seem able to deal with it, so its not that. The lack of desire and miscommunication between our players is the stand out factor to me. We're not reading the same book, never mind being on the same page.
I cant see NFL riding this one out. Thank you for all your efforts Neil, and I have no idea whats gone wrong, but there is something. Its sad its ended this way. you have my gratitude and best wishes. HH.
Over to you DD.
Thank you for your insight Brimcbhoy. Agree with what you are saying. We all have the same feelings of anger frustration and can't condone actions of some of our so called fans. 8ts now down to DD to grow a set do the right thing and get a quity manager in. No going cheap this time, he has to loosen the strings and start being a proper majority shareholder. ☘️☘️

Thank you for your insight Brimcbhoy. Agree with what you are saying. We all have the same feelings of anger frustration and can't condone actions of some of our so called fans. 8ts now down to DD to grow a set do the right thing and get a quity manager in. No going cheap this time, he has to loosen the strings and start being a proper majority shareholder. ☘️☘️
Yes ally 100%
we don’t need more players (alright we do)
We need millions per annum spent on a proven top quality manager who will tell lawwell to feck off and stick to counting the pounds

well said dill
I always say to people who talk the generational talk within my extended family
The young ones today are just us living in different times
If you look closely enough you’ll see yourself in there somewhere
It’s just a different generation
And the vice versa I always say to the young uns
These guys have stood in your shoes so they know what they’re talking about
And what you see in them is something that’ll come to you so pay close attention
I should have been a philosopher
but then I’d be skint 🙈
I must be a philosopher because I am skint 😁

Back