Saka, Sancho, Rashford and standing up to racism

You said you hated some commentators, I think thats a bit strong. I go back to my original question, have you ever asked yourself if you are racist. And that wasn't directed at you,it was just a general question.
I don’t especially after listening to their pish throughout every game in the tournament whether England were playing or not
If your asking if I hate them because they are of English origin no
I dont hate anyone based on their creed colour or religion
I judge people on who they are and their actions

that ok 👍

Divide and rule people,divide and rule, race colour religion sexuality it’s all the same to the less than 1% they are just wedges to drive between the 99.9% of us. Its all bollocks it’s all distractions give the plebs bread and circuses and make sure they turn their anger on each other we are but cattle on a tax farm.

A truly necessary and much needed post Llp. Got to say straight off I DO support BLM, and taking the knee. For me it's just an extension of my values as a human being. I will not allow any kind of bigot to think I'm a fellow traveller. Not colour, not creed, not culture not sexuality. Sadly though I feel it's getting very close to being a pernicious philosophy which can't be removed from human psyche. I'm not going to harp on too much about this on The Noise, but believe me a fair amount of my life has been spent actively trying to find some kind of respite. I only see it getting worse.
Unfortunately Frank, I have to agree with you

Orangism, ISN’T a religion, there no priests or ministers, no Sunday service, no churches or temples, it solely exists for the hatred of catholic’s……in this day and age it’s seriously outdated, how would the world react it it was solely to hate another religion…..possibly the Jewish faith?
I speak from a position of knowledge, my best mate was grand master of a local orange hall, I’ve been in his hall often, for charity events (no party tunes) and he’s even been to my family events in the chapel, which for an Orangeman is a big no,no,
One thing missing Bb,down thr the years, I have seen plenty Ministers of the Cloth lead the Walk( Of Shame).

Take my word for it but I won't highlight the offender and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who noticed.

Away from the football, racism is becoming a bigger and bigger issue and is all around us and yet we are sleeping at the wheel. All the vox pops during the Brexshit vote chuntered on about was immigrants etc and yet that is coming back to bite employers now as they can't get staff. I'm horrified at where it all ends up if we ignore what's happening. Many of you have spoken about education and yet I'm sure Priti Patel didn't go to a special needs school and behaves like an ignoramus with her views on taking the knee.
Your right Sham. Priti Patel sounds like a good Anglo Saxon name. We are all immigrants in one way or another.

Members online

Back