Sandman’s Definitive Ratings plus our August Review – Bolingoli, Ferencvaros and the Celtic Want Aways

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
So many have criticized Forrest and Jullien but we really missed them.
Ntcham is at 7th and 10th though, the Muthafu***.

I'm working on a graphically explicit review, so will be interesting to see if the numbers level out to the player of the season (If there can even be one from this nightmare...) I'll pin in the review next week. Or I'm going to have to take this shit more seriously...

I'm working on a graphically explicit review, so will be interesting to see if the numbers level out to the player of the season (If there can even be one from this nightmare...) I'll pin in the review next week. Or I'm going to have to take this shit more seriously...
Looking forward to this Sandman. Reckon you should do the board too though...

So many have criticized Forrest and Jullien but we really missed them.
Ntcham is at 7th and 10th though, the Muthafu***.
Greener grass was mentioned by Kennedy.
He should never be allowed back. Regarless of the entertainment of his reviews...
Bumped his gums about setting the world alight in a better leauge. Didnt happen though pal.
With his tail firmly between his legs he can find another club.
No second chances for a guy that publicly said what he said.
Life is a bitch but that bitch is someones mother and n muthafucking cham deserves to be milfless

Here's the position by the end of October...

Sandman’s Player of the Year Ratings – Injuries, Covid then Celtic lose Glasgow Derby...

Sandman’s Player of the Year Ratings – Things Go From Bad to Worse during Celtic’s Grim November...​

Just look at the scoring table as we get to the end of November. See who contributed and indeed who did not. Players in there who should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves...

The team massively underperforming, its the end of November, yet still Turnbull who would eventually turn into a first pick, still has only made one start. An absolute pig headed refusal to change by Lennon. Soro yet to get a chance also.

January...

Sandman’s Player of the Year Ratings – January: Dubai Fiasco amid Celtic’s Winter of Discontent...​

Aye, it pretty much shut the door on any hope that January. Dubai was an unmitigated disaster. Then there was Feb, I'll never forget NL's post match interviews, hearing him say we were 'outstanding' and 'tremendous' His attempts to gaslight the whole support when we couldn't believe our own eyes. I think he was pissed. I lost a lot of respect for NL then.

Members online

Latest posts

Back