Sandman ☘️💚

Don't know if any of you read cqn but long time contributer bigyinmilan has just passed away. Peter Boyle was his real name. If you get the chance read his obituary, some man. R.I.P.
I am really sad to hear that brimcybhoy though I stopped visiting CQN a fair while ago it's always a sad day when a fellow tim passes on RIP PB a stella standard that this site never forgets or misses any of us it's really true we never stop in any way 🙏🏻

Apparently some humour bypass arseholes were giving his last review a hard time on the Star fb page last week. I'm not on fb WC mentioned it last week.
Only two humourless twats kept insisting it was unfunny and an embaressment and should never be published again. WC told them it was a popular feature that a lot of people liked and they said that was rubbish. I don't think Sandman will be put off by two obnoxious arseholes like that.

Only two humourless twats kept insisting it was unfunny and an embaressment and should never be published again. WC told them it was a popular feature that a lot of people liked and they said that was rubbish. I don't think Sandman will be put off by two obnoxious arseholes like that.
apart from the time it must take its a great read IMO
you'll always get a few, perhaps they don't get the tongue in cheek of it all

The people complaining will be those who don’t get any of his literary references or work out why or how the Sandman names the Celtic players.
It took me a wee while last season to figure out who Notebook was (Twas obvious though).
All Hail Hail the Sandman and his obscene vocabulary
Yip Richy. They complained about the childish nicknames and unfunny jokes. They were told to just scroll past it if they didn't enjoy the humour but they insisted it should never be published as it embaresses us all. What a sad pair of fannies!

Members online

Latest posts

Back