SANDMAN'S DEFINITIVE RATINGS: CELTIC @ HIBERNATION

Thanks Sandman, I agree with you on the penalty although we got away with one ourselves in the first half when it hit big Ajer's outstretched arm. Didn't he give one away exactly the same at Celtic Park earlier in the season?

That’s smashing mate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ aw yer history tales and you revert tae πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I’ve pished ma bed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ viva the revolution πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
Well that's about the intellectual level of your contribution. Glad to see I managed to reach you.

Vauxhall~Viva~HC~(1).jpg

Thanks Sandman, I agree with you on the penalty although we got away with one ourselves in the first half when it hit big Ajer's outstretched arm. Didn't he give one away exactly the same at Celtic Park earlier in the season?

Yup!

All I'll say is this. Eddy not fit, Ajeti not fit, Polish Paddy not fit, Griff not fit, Soro not payed (must not be fit). So many players not "match fit", what the fuck does that mean? Are they lazy? Are they just not up to the level asked? Is the entire squad not utilised? Is the boss "fit"???

All I'll say is this. Eddy not fit, Ajeti not fit, Polish Paddy not fit, Griff not fit, Soro not payed (must not be fit). So many players not "match fit", what the fuck does that mean? Are they lazy? Are they just not up to the level asked? Is the entire squad not utilised? Is the boss "fit"???
Of course he isn't and that's apparent for all to see except the board apparently.
You'd nearly think they want the team to fail this season.

It's about that time once more... No, not fucking Xmas - it's
big commitment time for Lennony: fanny around with interactive,
ineffective pet systems that produce bursts of neat, attractive
prettyness lacking ruthlessness that facilitates opposition
smash-and-grabs, or... Throw classic Celtic swashbuckling,
relentless, driving, face-melting attacking football at them
with TWO dedicated strikers and a savage desire to WIN it all.

That was rhetorical, by the way...
Pretty much sums it up....Best paragraph since we last beat hibs at easter rd......

Members online

No members online now.

Back