SANDMAN'S DEFINITIVE RATINGS: CELTIC V MOUNTAIN MEN

Sadly was at the Hospital today my Dads got a serious chest infection COPD Asbestosis
Ex Smoker Ex miner.
He was chirpy and is a lot better than he was yesterday at 4:30 in the morning.
He is in great hands at the Royal Infirmary Edinburgh. Great Docs and Nurses.

HH
Heads up jamSam. NHS is the best in the world. (my missus worked at ERI) despite that your dad is i good hands. Sending you our prayers pal.

Great stuff as usual Sandman. I went to see 1917 last night, thought it was a brilliant movie. One of young Lubo98's friends is in it in that medical holding tent near the end after the battle. He got £800 for lying their as an injured Tommy. He had a line too but it never made the final cut.

Sandman's Definitive Ratings - Celtic's Match Winning Gaul with a Nose for Goal...

Great stuff as usual Sandman. I went to see 1917 last night, thought it was a brilliant movie. One of young Lubo98's friends is in it in that medical holding tent near the end after the battle. He got £800 for lying their as an injured Tommy. He had a line too but it never made the final cut.

Sandman's Definitive Ratings - Celtic's Match Winning Gaul with a Nose for Goal...

£800 quid for lying still and saying nothing. I'm in the wrong job!

the one thing that could scupper nine in a row is not the 11 other hammer throwing diddys in the league but these astronomical amount of injuries to our key players no wonder we cant field a settled team when a whole load of our better players are in the treatment room at any given time and not for short term periods we can blame all the neandertals we are up against but that doesnt mask the fact that there seems to be an issue with our backroom team and possibly our training methods because this has been going on for a couple of years now

the one thing that could scupper nine in a row is not the 11 other hammer throwing diddys in the league but these astronomical amount of injuries to our key players no wonder we cant field a settled team when a whole load of our better players are in the treatment room at any given time and not for short term periods we can blame all the neandertals we are up against but that doesnt mask the fact that there seems to be an issue with our backroom team and possibly our training methods because this has been going on for a couple of years now
Dead right, Niven. I think that's one of the reasons why Lenny doesn't know his best team. Injuries that see players taking months to recover from and among them are players that we've rarely seen kick a ball. There must be a whole other team in that treatment room.

Back