SANDMAN'S DEFINITIVE RATINGS: CELTIC v SHEPHERDS' PIES

Great to see you back again sandman for the new season and good piece as usual.
Still remain confused about your scoring on the mibbery still as though that pig of a mib deserved a far higher score imo.
Hatate is such a sublime player the sheep couldn't get close to and one of the finest players bought to Scottish football in many a long year, yet feels the need to wear a gumshield? So suppose this is to deal with the flying elbows trying to be put upon him.
Obviously targeted by the sheep in the 2nd half and yet 3 incidents, including the blatant penalty all upon hatate and no action taken I believe, resulting in him having to leave the pitch with blood coming from his mouth still.
In a week where racism in Scottish cricket was such a subject, isn't the cheating mib worthy of more scrutiny?
Just a thought!
Started the way it will be all Season, mib allowing the sh. t to be kicked out of our team.

Sandman's getting a bit of stick on The Celtic Star Facebook page, feel free to nip over there to add your own thoughts!!
I'm not on nosebook for it's more trouble than it's worth ( people who pass you in the street and dont even say " orite" but want to be my good pal) on the nosebook of gossip and murmurs of shite like look! whos had a fry up or latte ? Who gives a fuck piss off!
I'll hazard a guess that theres someone who had a coffee at Costas and thought everybody will want to know about this has also incredibly not got a sense of humour.
Fukem!
One sandmam jealous bassas and hes oors so away ya nuggets ( or nougets) eat yer fry up drink yer £5 coffee and away look ower the neighbour's fence HH

Last edited:
Great to see you back again sandman for the new season and good piece as usual.
Still remain confused about your scoring on the mibbery still as though that pig of a mib deserved a far higher score imo.
Hatate is such a sublime player the sheep couldn't get close to and one of the finest players bought to Scottish football in many a long year, yet feels the need to wear a gumshield? So suppose this is to deal with the flying elbows trying to be put upon him.
Obviously targeted by the sheep in the 2nd half and yet 3 incidents, including the blatant penalty all upon hatate and no action taken I believe, resulting in him having to leave the pitch with blood coming from his mouth still.
In a week where racism in Scottish cricket was such a subject, isn't the cheating mib worthy of more scrutiny?
Just a thought!
This is probably true, John. In retrospect I did go light on the wee bugger; Jota's goal eclipsed everything else and denied him the chance to add to his wicked catalogue of ignoring brutality. Changed him to a 5. He was no doubt thinking he could have shafted us near the end if the score had stayed 1-0.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back