Santa Claus The Magic Mushroom!

You've already told us that space travel is fake, gravity is fake, the spherical earth is fake, you better no be gearing up to tell me Santas fake ya bastar....
if you remove anta from Santas it leaves you with SS

Proof the Catholic Church was invented by nazis

And its the reason I started the put Anta back into the SS society

I know there is a football match involving Celtic today

But rather than support the team, Im hijacking the threads with Anta without the SS is meaningless

Bring back the green Santa as well

The red one is fake.

Got to say, I loved the magic mushrooms when I was younger. Grew up in Kirkton right next to Caird Park golf course in Dundee. Free drugs, grow oot the ground, help yer self and as many as ye want. Ye have to dodge golf balls and angry golfers.
Mushies for a'body is what I say, oh eh...COYBIG 3-0 today

Got to say, I loved the magic mushrooms when I was younger. Grew up in Kirkton right next to Caird Park golf course in Dundee. Free drugs, grow oot the ground, help yer self and as many as ye want. Ye have to dodge golf balls and angry golfers.
Mushies for a'body is what I say, oh eh...COYBIG 3-0 today
Used to go on mushie expeditions at Cairdy for the older lads. Had to stop drinking the tea myself due to seeing the skeletons come oot the underground tunnels at the bottom of Maryfield!!!

It's hardly surprising that Dundee has such a big drug problem when you consider that we had an endless supply of free hallucinogenics.

Members online

Back