Sarajevo v Celtic – “We won’t be showing this game on Thursday,” Premier Sports

Shambles isn't it? Who comes up with these rules? Did we all struggle so much with deliberate that we needed it to be made idiot proof. Let's make it five a side and 15 foot goals too- How long til we abolish the offside rule?
Turning into a grumpy man!
Did you see Steve Bruce ranting about the ridiculous handball decision in the Newcastle Spurs match at the weekend? It was hilarious - especially after he had been moaning for a good couple of minutes when the interviewer pointed out that he had never heard a manager complain so vehemently after a last minute penalty decision went in their favour!

The arm in a unnatural position is not going down well, punter pointed out its still down to a refs dsicretion and IMO dependenant on who is playing.
Saying players cannot do anything to change it is shite, there is, in the name of integrity, put the penalty out the park and let them know this is fucking the game up.
But will desperate for result driven clubs accept that integrity is more important than dishonesty, well been here before and seen how that work out, integrity a bad word in football it seems.

Did you see Steve Bruce ranting about the ridiculous handball decision in the Newcastle Spurs match at the weekend? It was hilarious - especially after he had been moaning for a good couple of minutes when the interviewer pointed out that he had never heard a manager complain so vehemently after a last minute penalty decision went in their favour!
Haven't seen that BB. Just shows how ridiculous everyone finds it. Saw the award and Dier had his back to it didn't he? Fair play to Bruce though calling it out when he gained from it

The penalty debate goes on and natural position or not, so on that note.

There's none so blind as those that can see,human error or I'll pretend it was ball to hand
Madden gave sevco two penalties on Sunday yet he failed to see Campbell get an elbow in the back in the box or that Watt had his as legs taken from under him he changed the course of the game Has been called out on this by others,Will the SFA review this as they would a footballer,, no chance,, it was one sided refereeing and a disgrace to football as a whole it will be covered up as in the past,this is going to be a hard fight for the 10. HH

Last edited:
The arm in a unnatural position is not going down well, punter pointed out its still down to a refs dsicretion and IMO dependenant on who is playing.
Saying players cannot do anything to change it is shite, there is, in the name of integrity, put the penalty out the park and let them know this is fucking the game up.
But will desperate for result driven clubs accept that integrity is more important than dishonesty, well been here before and seen how that work out, integrity a bad word in football it seems.
Thought Man utd would have done that in there game especialy as the final whistle had went,bit of sportsmanship ,,,, but was not to be , watching the sevco game i would imagine they were well up to date with the rule change and it wouldn't surprise me if there tally of penalties increase big time this season or any other team

it's a stupid rule ruins the game the same as VAR , instead of putting money in to train refs on a profesional basis all they have done is stuck a sticking plaster on the problem kept the useless refs and now introduced an even stupider rule that has made the idiot in the middle judge and jury ,,,,well here in Scotland

if i was cheaton ,maddhun and duffus i would be down to ladbrokes and open an account ,,,,,it's a cheats charter ,,,,,,would put money on the cup games being decided by penalties

Haven't seen that BB. Just shows how ridiculous everyone finds it. Saw the award and Dier had his back to it didn't he? Fair play to Bruce though calling it out when he gained from it

Back