saudi led consortium at newcastle united

Apparently one of the people involved it the the Saudi Arabian conglomerate was the one that ordered the murder of the journalist in turkey, that went into the Saudi Arabian consulate was tortured and murdered then cut up into small pieces and the body removed in diplomatic bags…..and the geordies are dancing in the streets at the untold blood soaked money that’s coming their way 😱🤮

The football on offer nowadays in EPL is much more about athletes/effort/endeavour than skill
In the old days when I was a lad everybody had an English team
Mines was Tottenham and my dad used to call me ‘the jinx’ cos I supported two teams that won fuck all
But even then Clive Allen, Gary mabbutt, huddle, waddle, ossie 🤷‍♂️ Some team
you could probably name almost every player in every team
The British game was primitive but there were some real talented guys and there were some real characters that people could relate to
But nowadays it’s mostly owned by foreign owners/sovereign wealth funds and each squad is like the United Nations
Each to their own but they’ve sold the soul of their game for piles of cash.
We take the example of KT at Arsenal. He’s a cracking player but the English love him cos he’s a throwback to a different time.
Not just the arsenal fans but most who watch the game.
Quiet, humble, unassuming and unaffected by money, fame and social media.
Put a pair of boots on the lad he’s a fucking animal with talent.
a throwback is all he is but he’s one of the few left down there
I away back to my drink
Commiserating another year 🍻

skynews-jamal-khashoggi-mohammed-bin-salman_5286159.jpg

The football on offer nowadays in EPL is much more about athletes/effort/endeavour than skill
Mines was Tottenham and my dad used to call me ‘the jinx’ cos I supported two teams that won fuck all
The British game was primitive but there were some real talented guys and there were some real characters that people could relate to
But nowadays it’s mostly owned by foreign owners/sovereign wealth funds and each squad is like the United Nations
We take the example of KT at Arsenal. He’s a cracking player but the English love him cos he’s a throwback to a different time.
I away back to my drink
Mines was West Brom grew up going to the Hawthorns ,in the 60s 70s , watched all the good english teams Leeds being one of them ,footballs ruined by money nowadays and clubs are soulless

They can keep their billions and stay away. There are enough corrupt entities already polluting Scottish football. Their human rights record is appalling, and I for one, would not sell Celtic's soul, nor proud history to have it tarnished by association with them.

Not that I am happy with our own charlatan board.

If Celtic. Can find a way to draw the orange juice out of the ranger's every every year we will be made. By the hun supporting SFA to get them and us in the EPFL through. A. Better together Masonic call and to stop a independence day happnig

I could pretty much guarantee that, if we were taken over in the same way as English clubs have, (to become a toy that despicable Saudi oil-rich Princes play with) I'd quickly lose interest.

I'm at the point now where, if Celtic were no longer around, I probably would never watch another game of football in my life.

The game has been destroyed over the last 30yrs with the rich crushing the poor, as they do in all other facets of society.

Wouldn't open my curtains to watch Manchester United play Barcelona in the Champs League final if it was taking place in my back garden.

I only ever watch Celtic....I wouldn't cross the road to watch anyone else 😎👍

If Celtic. Can find a way to draw the orange juice out of the ranger's every every year we will be made. By the hun supporting SFA to get them and us in the EPFL through. A. Better together Masonic call and to stop a independence day happnig

Not sure I fully understand your post chief? 😳

The press and bookies are heavily predicting slippy G for the Newcastle job, it’s the big name they want, seen as served his apprenticeship up here and ready for a real job, only 100 miles from his family home in Liverpool, no transfer window for managers, free to go ASAP, the compensation package will be the biggest amount of money the Huns have EVER made on a transfer 🤣

I away back to my drink
If he is unaffected by money why did he fuck off ?

The press and bookies are heavily predicting slippy G for the Newcastle job, it’s the big name they want, seen as served his apprenticeship up here and ready for a real job, only 100 miles from his family home in Liverpool, no transfer window for managers, free to go ASAP, the compensation package will be the biggest amount of money the Huns have EVER made on a transfer 🤣
Murty will be hiding in the wardrobe already..

news that a saudi led consortium has made a 300 million pound takeover at newcastle has just been announced. it makes you wonder what if anything is being done at celtic to encourage investment. i am not suggesting for one minute that we could attract that level of input, but surely there must be some way the club can explore investment as we have a billionaire major shareholder who seems to have lost all interest in the club .there has to be other options available surely outwith our present level of stagnation in this area
When DD couldn't buy ManU he bought Celtic as a consulation & will hold on to us with minimumin infestment, hoping we get into EPL when he will sell us for a massive profit.
That's how these billionaires become billionaires with no concions that he could make his Celtic culture happy,

Slippy G wouldn't leave yet
He knows he is on a good wicket with scottish Referees.

🎶 We've got our club back! 🎶 they sing....because as everybody knows all Geordies can trace their family lineages back to the Royal House of Saud and/or the deserts of Saudi Arabia! 🤦‍♂️

'Wey aye man...me mam's great great great great grandfather was a nomadic Bedouin with a terrible sense of direction like, he and a few ov the lads got a bit lost one neet and ended up on the fockin Tyne!' said jubilant Newcastle fan Dave Bin Atkinson! 🤪

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back