saudi led consortium at newcastle united

🎶 We've got our club back! 🎶 they sing....because as everybody knows all Geordies can trace their family lineages back to the Royal House of Saud and/or the deserts of Saudi Arabia! 🤦‍♂️

'Wey aye man...me mam's great great great great grandfather was a nomadic Bedouin with a terrible sense of direction like, he and a few ov the lads got a bit lost one neet and ended up on the fockin Tyne!' said jubilant Newcastle fan Dave Bin Atkinson! 🤪
Could be a lot of one handed Geordies goin to games there soon methinks…

🎶 We've got our club back! 🎶 they sing....because as everybody knows all Geordies can trace their family lineages back to the Royal House of Saud and/or the deserts of Saudi Arabia! 🤦‍♂️

'Wey aye man...me mam's great great great great grandfather was a nomadic Bedouin with a terrible sense of direction like, he and a few ov the lads got a bit lost one neet and ended up on the fockin Tyne!' said jubilant Newcastle fan Dave Bin Atkinson! 🤪
We've got our club back,,,,,,,naw ya dumb door lickin knts immigrants from overseas who you hate have got your club

meanwhile can a justpoint out yer all wearing sports direct merch ya huns wi a geordie accent

The press and bookies are heavily predicting slippy G for the Newcastle job, it’s the big name they want, seen as served his apprenticeship up here and ready for a real job, only 100 miles from his family home in Liverpool, no transfer window for managers, free to go ASAP, the compensation package will be the biggest amount of money the Huns have EVER made on a transfer 🤣
I'm hearing Slippy is going to Newcastle along with Kent and Morelos, unsure who's stag do it is though. 🤣

Absolutely terrible, I thought our league was pish but at least we're not playing down the actions of a vicious murderer, this is a bit 'Cellic Da', Of me but the game in England has gone, its no longer 'Who's the best?'. It's, 'Who's got the most money?'. And it will take the Scottish game over as well, if it hasn't already.
Cricket isn't a bad game you know? They crack down dead hard on cheating as well, just saying...

news that a saudi led consortium has made a 300 million pound takeover at newcastle has just been announced. it makes you wonder what if anything is being done at celtic to encourage investment. i am not suggesting for one minute that we could attract that level of input, but surely there must be some way the club can explore investment as we have a billionaire major shareholder who seems to have lost all interest in the club .there has to be other options available surely outwith our present level of stagnation in this area

A non-starter: We should not be trying to "attract that level of input" from oil barons and sweatshop owners, let alone from human-rights abusing government entities. It goes against the principles upon which the club was founded.

A non-starter: We should not be trying to "attract that level of input" from oil barons and sweatshop owners, let alone from human-rights abusing government entities. It goes against the principles upon which the club was founded.
Like us older fans.....we wouldn't want it.....But...some younger fans have only seen this type....and they would think it great.....getting lots of cash to beat 'them'.......The way things are going I can see 'them' being sold again....but not to some Saudi type......thats for sure......

If he is unaffected by money why did he fuck off ?

Whether or not you agree with it, Tierney's decision to move to Arsenal, for him, was a good one. For us, maybe not so much because we lost a quality player whose career was beginning to be cut short due to injuries. So he decided to make the most of what Arsenal was offering him (too much actually, but who cares?) instead of being constantly slammed by the hordes of hammerthrowers in this league whose sole purpose is to injure quality players, especially if they're wearing green and white.

The choice was simple: A short career in the SPFL or a longer one elsewhere, where they play football, not rollerball.

This argument is a dead horse, and those who bring it up either just don't have the cerebral horsepower to understand it or they're just bitter.

We've got our club back,,,,,,,naw ya dumb door lickin knts immigrants from overseas who you hate have got your club

meanwhile can a justpoint out yer all wearing sports direct merch ya huns wi a geordie accent

Ano mate it's funny how the racism/xenophobia of some just evaporates the minute those foreigners start throwing lorry loads of cash at their football teams eh...ye never ever hear any of them complaining about 'those bloody foreigners coming over here buying our football clubs' dae ye!

Like us older fans.....we wouldn't want it.....But...some younger fans have only seen this type....and they would think it great.....getting lots of cash to beat 'them'.......The way things are going I can see 'them' being sold again....but not to some Saudi type......thats for sure......

I would agree with the Huns being sold again, and I would agree that I really couldn't see a Saudi type of consortium buying them. Besides, the stauch ones would rage that their club was not "of the peepul," as if it ever was in the first place.

Ano mate it's funny how the racism/xenophobia of some just evaporates the minute those foreigners start throwing lorry loads of cash at their football teams eh...ye never ever hear any of them complaining about 'those bloody foreigners coming over here buying our football clubs' dae ye!

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️100% this ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

When you think aboot it.....a few years ago we won the Big Cup........did we have agents....did we have big money.....did we need foreign managers or players.......did we buy and sell players bigstyle........did we have sponsors.....did we have American, Russian or Saudi owners .....The answer is NO....but we were still the best team on the planet.......🍀

Absolutely terrible, I thought our league was pish but at least we're not playing down the actions of a vicious murderer, this is a bit 'Cellic Da', Of me but the game in England has gone, its no longer 'Who's the best?'. It's, 'Who's got the most money?'. And it will take the Scottish game over as well, if it hasn't already.
Cricket isn't a bad game you know? They crack down dead hard on cheating as well, just saying...

Was with you 100% there Theta....well right up until the point where ye said 'cricket isn't a bad game'! :LOL:(y)

Joking aside though yer spot on....it never ceases to shock me how much people are willing to turn a blind eye to when there's something in it for them!

It's not just the fitbaw that's fucked it's humanity!

Was with you 100% there Theta....well right up until the point where ye said 'cricket isn't a bad game'! :LOL:(y)

Joking aside though yer spot on....it never ceases to shock me how much people are willing to turn a blind eye to when there's something in it for them!

It's not just the fitbaw that's fucked it's humanity!
Fuck off! It's *not* a bad game. In that you regularly get to watch England have their collective arsenal handed to them!

Back