Scared

It was a sore one to watch but I've risen this morning and so has the sun. The world keeps on spinning and revolving around that sun. What matters most is Thursday when we play Milan. How can we improve? How can they put a smile back on my dial? I know that this blog will be putrid for a few days as the grief reactions are anonymously converted into online vituperative attacks on our players and staff and management. Everyone at Celtic Park knows that they performed poorly yesterday but only they can determine if it is to be a stumble or a fall. I saw that Laxalt has talent. I saw McGregor and Ajer make incisive runs at the defence. I saw Stephen Welsh play his part.
When milk is spilled wipe away your tears and mop it up and prepare for the next match. The ten will be won one game at a time. European glory begins on Thursday.

Last edited:
We only have ourselves to blame here. If we never took away their beloved cartwheels this never would've happened.

(If a don't at least try and laugh today I'll cry myself to death)

It was a sore one to watch but I've risen this morning and so has the sun. The world keeps on spinning and revolving around that sun. What matters most is Thursday when we play Milan. How can we improve? How can they put a smile back on my dial? I know that this blog will be putrid for a few days as the grief reactions are anonymously converted into online vituperative attacks on our players and staff and management. Everyone at Celtic Park knows that they performed poorly yesterday but only they can determine if it is to be a stumble or a fall. I saw that Laxalt has talent. I saw McGregor and Ajer make incisive runs at the defence. I saw Stephen Welsh play his part.
When milk is spilled wipe away your tears and mop it up and prepare for the next match. The ten will be won one game at a time. European glory begins on Thursday.
McGregor was pish mate

So the scum have won the October league, like they won the pre season cup and the international break cup,wait till they have a covid outbreak,(if they admit it!) they'll be squealing,like the rats they are for the season to be called! ha! it's no a sprint,it's a marathon!!!!! we will feckin prevail, here we go, 10 in a row! 🍺 🍺☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

So the scum have won the October league, like they won the pre season cup and the international break cup,wait till they have a covid outbreak,(if they admit it!) they'll be squealing,like the rats they are for the season to be called! ha! it's no a sprint,it's a marathon!!!!! we will feckin prevail, here we go, 10 in a row! 🍺 🍺☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️
I love your optimism MD and yes the 10 is far from lost but big changes are needed if we are to prevail.
The question now is weather lenny can bring about them changes, can he bring a change of attitude, I'm no longer sure he can as much as I would love to see it.

😂😂😂 “ I’ve risen this morning “ 😂😂😂 fuckin Jesus noo😂😂😂 day wan a yer miracles and change that score line 🙈🙈utter fanny

Back