Schaktar v Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise surprise ( not really).
Paul Lambert has had a wee helping of soup and has advised us all that Shakhtar will be a tough game.
Honestly this guys knowledge is astounding, how he came to this conclusion is unfathomable.
Many of us will ( apparently) be thinking ' it's only shakhtar ' ?
What nonsense, I dont know a single tim to a person who has this mindset.
Theres not a side in all the champions league that wed be overly confident of defeating ( ok there is one).
How much for spouting this ' insight ' did Lambert get I wonder?
How this guy has allowed his name and good reputation to now be so low amongst the supporters eyes baffles.
Anything for a quick buck annoys the hell out of me.

Champions League winner warns Celtic over dangerous Shakhtar side via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Ca
Surprise surprise ( not really).
Paul Lambert has had a wee helping of soup and has advised us all that Shakhtar will be a tough game.
Honestly this guys knowledge is astounding, how he came to this conclusion is unfathomable.
Many of us will ( apparently) be thinking ' it's only shakhtar ' ?
What nonsense, I dont know a single tim to a person who has this mindset.
Theres not a side in all the champions league that wed be overly confident of defeating ( ok there is one).
How much for spouting this ' insight ' did Lambert get I wonder?
How this guy has allowed his name and good reputation to now be so low amongst the supporters eyes baffles.
Anything for a quick buck annoys the hell out of me.

Champions League winner warns Celtic over dangerous Shakhtar side via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Cant stand sites like that that other one they get alkie mcliesh and that dumbfuck dobber hun right back that went to spurs to talk about us so they get hits fay raging Tim's fuckin fannies 🤬

Glenn Nyberg of Sweden will be the mib for the game

Football

Glenn Nyberg

Nationality:

Sweden
Swedish
Role: Referee
Over the last 12 months Glenn Nyberg has refereed 35 games, comprising 26 Swedish Allsvenskan games, 4 Europa League games, 1 Champions League game, 1 Nations League game, 2 Europa Conference League games and 1 World Cup Qualifying - Europe game. In addition he has been the Fourth Official 9 times.
During this period he has issued 123 yellow cards at a rate of 3.51 per game and 10 red cards at a rate of 0.29 per game.

Glenn Nyberg of Sweden will be the mib for the game

Football

Glenn Nyberg

Nationality:

Sweden
Swedish
Role: Referee
Over the last 12 months Glenn Nyberg has refereed 35 games, comprising 26 Swedish Allsvenskan games, 4 Europa League games, 1 Champions League game, 1 Nations League game, 2 Europa Conference League games and 1 World Cup Qualifying - Europe game. In addition he has been the Fourth Official 9 times.
During this period he has issued 123 yellow cards at a rate of 3.51 per game and 10 red cards at a rate of 0.29 per game.
Winter are in need of some female company mate???😂😂😂

Usually on the net anybody who puts up stats and stuff Is a wee virgin who still stays in his mammy's basement wierd saying basement cause we don't have them in Scotland but anyway I'm talking shite mate 🤷🏻 blame that wee orange bastard 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back