Score Predictions for the Hun Game

Beaton, Dallas, McLean, Thomson, got to be one o them. Greg Aitken will be in the good books too. The reason he did not red card Goldson v Killie was he would have been banned for next game, which would rule him oot on Sunday. Cheating bastards one and all.
Rich
Have a sneaky feeling it will be Aitken ,he's appeared from nowhere and is good friends with Dallas ,makes a few honest mistakes and then drops down a division .

They've got that many basrds to choose from , we need to be up for and ffs leave the weans on the bus this time

it should be clancys turn

Too many injuries to key players, a draw would do me. We have to keep the advantage we've worked so hard to get these past few weeks. These are awful games to predict hate predicting a score. Remember draw maintains the status quo. ????

No draw bestie. Only a fkn skelpin will matter.

Kudos to the sense of it wont help them but a kickin is whats needed.

Aye, but forget the hype about that lot, Ally. They're feckin howfin!

There's not one, not one single one of them that I would have before our best 15/16!

We play our own game and let them worry about us and then it's no problem whatsoever. We only have a problem if we're cagey and thinking about what they might do.

Fuck 'em, the day we start fearing them is the day we should just pack it in.

3-0.....with room to spare!

???????

Hope Lennon goes with two up front our defence are on form . His midfield selection is vital to the score line in this game . Let's stop worrying about the refs and hump them . They have rode their luck this season and it's time to show our quality. The fans will be right behind our team and I can't wait to take my seat on Sunday. Let's make some noise for the bhoys.

any kind of win against the huns will do me but there is another issue which needs to be addressed and its this injury problem we have at present one player back two more injured 2 back three more injured what the hell is going on . with all the modern facilities and sport science why are these players out so long i have heard some fans saying that its the diddies we are up against every week but that doesn't hold water because back in the day when players had to play in mud baths for pitches or rock hard surfaces in winter there were nowhere near the amount of injuries to players at a time when the game was much more physical than it is today so what is causing this problem today

Remain unbeaten and the clock is running
any kind of win against the huns will do me but there is another issue which needs to be addressed and its this injury problem we have at present one player back two more injured 2 back three more injured what the hell is going on . with all the modern facilities and sport science why are these players out so long i have heard some fans saying that its the diddies we are up against every week but that doesn't hold water because back in the day when players had to play in mud baths for pitches or rock hard surfaces in winter there were nowhere near the amount of injuries to players at a time when the game was much more physical than it is today so what is causing this problem today

Talking about seven
D2hbBWqW0AEaX6-.jpg

Have a sneaky feeling it will be Aitken ,he's appeared from nowhere and is good friends with Dallas ,makes a few honest mistakes and then drops down a division .

They've got that many basrds to choose from , we need to be up for and ffs leave the weans on the bus this time

it should be clancys turn
It would surprise me not in the slightest if we were told that its the lot of them ref, linesmen, 4th official the fu*n works still beat them 3 clear goals HH

Too many injuries to key players, a draw would do me. We have to keep the advantage we've worked so hard to get these past few weeks. These are awful games to predict hate predicting a score. Remember draw maintains the status quo. ????
I'd be dissapointed with a draw allybhoy given our home record

I'd be dissapointed with a draw allybhoy given our home record
That's the thing Winter, we'd all be disappointed in a defeat right? That's the one thing I certainly don't want. A draw would be OK this time as it maintains the status quo. Maybe there is a trepidation in me that says we won't win this game, please god I hope am wrong, but that's why I'd be happy to avoid defeat. HHWinter☘️

Back